€50,000 Spring Fling promotion (March 19-April 15)

• JoshLogan

Skrill are giving away a massive €50,000 in their Spring Fling promotion running until April 15, and you can win yourself a share of that sum by simply using your account as normal for standard, every day transactions!

How do I get involved?

• If you don't have one already, create a Skrill account
      • There's no need to opt-in, you gain a credit to play the Spring Fling game every time you make a successful transaction
      • You'll need to enter a valid transaction ID along with your Account ID on the Spring Fling game page to play
      • You can enter up to five transaction ID's at a time, but you can play the Spring Fling game up to 10 times per day

What can I win?

• A total of €50,000 will be given away to customers over the course of the promotional period (March 19-April 15)
      • Cash prizes between €5-€1,000 can be won every time you play the Spring Fling Game
      • You can also win the chance to play the Spring Fling game again for free

How do I know if I've won?

• The game will tell you immediately if you're a winner
      • You will also be shown straight away how much you've won
      • Skrill will contact you within 72 hours to confirm the win, and subsequently credit your account
      • Make sure your contact details are correct so there's no danger you'll miss out on a prize!

If you don't yet have a Skrill account and would like to take part in the promotion, you can create one here.

Skrill's terms and conditions apply.
  • 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      It sounds interesting. Maybe I can win something with this promotion.
      Good luck to everyone off course: gl:
    • RetireD2019
      SO i need to make a transaction on skrill to for example: bank account, poker roomes and thats it? or i need to make sth else ?:>
    • Agiz19
      i made a pokerstars transaction and an upload to wallet and it doesnt work, looks like it has to be like an ATM withdrawal or regular payment with skrill card or a regular non gambling Merchant i think, becuase its not stated anywhere that gambling transactions wouldnt work but they dont....
    • Lazza61
      Hey guys,

These are the only exclusions I could find:

Eligible Transactions are considered as successful transactions made from your Skrill Account to any Skrill Merchant during the Promotion Period or successful Person-to-Person payments using the Skrill payment processing services. Please note the following:

Uploads, withdrawals and send money transactions of funds added to your Skrill Account Balance by means other than the ones indicated in Section 8 of the Skrill Account Terms of Use (“Uploading Funds”) shall not be considered Eligible Transactions;

Eligible Transactions do not include transactions from linked accounts with Skrill VIP status.

Skrill reserves the right to disregard any Eligible Transactions for this Promotion that Skrill, in its sole but reasonable discretion, deems an abuse of the Promotion including but not limited to, transactions that have no commercial purpose, multiple transactions that are made to artificially increase the volume of Eligible Transactions or transactions that are not for the personal benefit of the Skrill Account Holder.

• donkament
      Hey guys so i tried this out. So far all my transaction id's have worked and i have only used ID's that are older stuff of the last month or so.
      Dont know f it supposed to work like this or only the new transactions are elegible. Didnt win anything so far :ayfkm: so i guess it doesnt matter
    • Agiz19
      i tried it now and it Works, but seriously everything lost.....another retarded pointless promo where noone Will win anything:f_drink: