question about 35$ 1stdeposit

• om3cay
      om3cay
      Bronze
      Hi, i just new to Pokerstrategy and i have follow offer in netbet poker,
      but i have a question and so confused if i done anything wrong

1/ i open acc in pokerstrategy and have received 10$ free ( 9.2E in my acc )

2/ then i have take advantage by deposit 20E.
      I have just read carefully: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/netbet-poker/premium-upgrade/

deposit with promotion code FREE20

and do like that, but i have seen only 10E more credit to my account, not 22.5$ ( 20E ) like in the link above. ( no mention 12.5$ next week )
      so my balance now is: 9.2 E ( free ) + 20 E ( deposit ) + 10 E ( credit instant after deposit ) = 39.2 E

if correctly i think my account have to be: 9.2 + 20E + 20E = 49.2E and will +12.5$ next week

please tell me if i done any wrong of misunderstand some part ?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey om3cay,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

It certainly appears as if you have done everything right. It could be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

While you're waiting, why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated :gl:

Laz
    • om3cay
      om3cay
      Bronze
      thanks for your help,

i have received 9.14 E more, now it is 48.34E total

so next week i will received 12.5 $ right ? :p
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey om3cay,

Yes. You should receive the remainder in 7 days. If you don't make sure you let us know. I would suggest you open a ticket with our customer support team in regards to your Silver status if that doesn't upgrade in the next day or two. :s_thumbsup:

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • DrClumber
      DrClumber
      Bronze
      How long will it take for that first 'free' amount to appear in the account? Nothing seems to have happened for over the 36 hours it was supposed to take, but I could just be impatient as the weekend is nearly over :f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey DrClumber,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

The weekend could certainly cause a delay. If you still haven't received your money then it may be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

While you're waiting, you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly. :f_thumbsup:

Keep us updated

Laz