partypoker - First Deposit Bonus

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $500
      If you register at partypoker using our bonus code PSWELCOME you will receive a First Deposit Bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to $500) of your deposit amount.

Time Restrictions
      Once you've made your deposit you have 120 days to clear the entire bonus. You will get to keep the money that you have earned within 120 days even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

Clearing & Release Rates
      To clear the bonus you have to collect partypoker Points by playing poker at real money tables. The bonus is split in 10 equal chunks and every chunk gets released when you earn the bonus amount in partypoker points.

Click here to register at partypoker now!

Related Topics
      partypoker: Promotions & Information
      How to use a first deposit bonus
  • 19 replies
    • Post removed

• domi9441
      domi9441
      Basic
      Do you have a better bonus at the Moment? I found another one of another site where I have more advantages.
    • domi9441
      domi9441
      Basic
      Can I only collect pokerstrategy-points if I register through your site or is it possible to join pokerstrategy later and give you my account name to collect pokerstrategy-points?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by domi9441
      Can I only collect pokerstrategy-points if I register through your site or is it possible to join pokerstrategy later and give you my account name to collect pokerstrategy-points?
      Unfortunately to earn SPs, you must signup to a partner room by using our links and/or marketing code.

Originally posted by domi9441
      Do you have a better bonus at the Moment? I found another one of another site where I have more advantages.
      It will be hard to find a better deal than our current Gemstone promotion.
    • freeroller97
      freeroller97
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andreas

First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $500
      If you register at partypoker using our bonus code PSWELCOME you will receive a First Deposit Bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to $500) of your deposit amount.

Time Restrictions
      The bonus is valid for 120 days from the moment you create your partypoker account. You will get to keep the money that you have earned within 120 days even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

Clearing & Release Rates
      To clear the bonus you have to collect partypoker Points by playing poker at real money tables. The bonus is split in 10 equal chunks and every chunk gets released when you earn 0.8x the bonus in partypoker points.

Click here to register at partypoker now!

Related Topics
      partypoker: Promotions & Information
      How to use a first deposit bonus
      I just registered with the deposit Bonus PSWELCOME but the amount of the Bonus is just 325 Euro and it should be around 458 Euro.
      And it is said that I have to earn 1,00x the bonus in partypoints and not 0,8x. Can you please fix it for me that I get the correct Bonus conditions?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey freeroller97,

This has been bumped up to the relevant people.

Regards

Laz
    • freeroller97
      freeroller97
      Bronze
      Thank you Lazza61
    • sirdalux
      sirdalux
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have created an account with party poker ( old ) when I start to get points?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sirdalux,

When did you create the account?

Regards

Laz
    • sirdalux
      sirdalux
      Bronze
      Can't remember. Many years ago the site is linked to PS - check out - Enter your partypoker username - kenaxi
      At some point in the Party Poker points isn't longer calculated StategyPoints, so old is this account :f_biggrin:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sirdalux,

It would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team. They will be able to tell if you are/were tracked.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i just got offer 2nd starting capital 35usd at partypoker / williamhill...but the info is : Create an account using the bonus code PS30 and choose your partypoker username

if i use that code...will i eligible for this First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to €325
      If you register at partypoker using our bonus code PSWELCOME you will receive a First Deposit Bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to €325) of your deposit amount.
      because it's 2 different code...
      thanks in advance for the answer
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

I used PS30 when I signed up, got the free goodies and the 100% FDB. If you have any doubt, you can always contact Party support at info@partypoker.com

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      so doesnt need to use PSWELCOME right?
      that PSWELCOME doesnt give $30 capital..is that right ?
    • dave1972
      dave1972
      Silver
      Hi!

First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to €325
      If you register at partypoker using our bonus code PSWELCOME you will receive a First Deposit Bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to €325) of your deposit amount.

So, where is the truth?
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by dave1972
      So, where is the truth?
      Yeah, $500 seems to be correct now.

Will be changed.
      We don't always get informed about these changes I'm afraid. :)
    • dave1972
      dave1972
      Silver
      Thanks a lot! :milord:
    • icantstopspinrightnow
      icantstopspinrightnow
      Bronze
      party poker f8ck me ...
      deposit first 10$ affilated strategy and click on banner promo, they say im not affilated, registered with WELCOME bonus (its not affilate code, its bonus code of deposite...)
      i ask support, she say WE CANT SORRY YOU DECLINE BONUS ><
    • Post removed