This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Account closed

• glorioustito
      glorioustito
      Bronze
      Hy! This is not about me...it's about my brother who made an account 4 days ago and he has sent all the documents that u asked and passed the quiz so he waited for the bonus...but yesterday he told me that he's account has been deactived! We live in different city's and he also sent a document which confirms his address! His username is:aticento. So what did he wrong?
  • 4 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Me and my brother both lives on one address and both receive the starting capital from PokerStrategy without problems. So your brother probably fill wrong data.
    • carlwilliam
      carlwilliam
      Global
      I have no brother. :D
    • glorioustito
      glorioustito
      Bronze
      but even if he filled out wrong the data...why they closed his account?maybe an admin will respond.his username is:aticento. please verify why did u close his account! or maybe the bonus isn't availabe for Romania!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by glorioustito
      but even if he filled out wrong the data...why they closed his account?maybe an admin will respond.his username is:aticento. please verify why did u close his account! or maybe the bonus isn't availabe for Romania!
      Hello glorioustito,

Apparently there were violations with our terms & conditions which resulted in the closure of his account. I can't go into more details, but he essentially failed to pass the security check.

Best regards
      SoyCD