Account closed

• glorioustito
      glorioustito
      Bronze
      Hy! This is not about me...it's about my brother who made an account 4 days ago and he has sent all the documents that u asked and passed the quiz so he waited for the bonus...but yesterday he told me that he's account has been deactived! We live in different city's and he also sent a document which confirms his address! His username is:aticento. So what did he wrong?
  • 4 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Me and my brother both lives on one address and both receive the starting capital from PokerStrategy without problems. So your brother probably fill wrong data.
    • carlwilliam
      carlwilliam
      Global
      I have no brother. :D
    • glorioustito
      glorioustito
      Bronze
      but even if he filled out wrong the data...why they closed his account?maybe an admin will respond.his username is:aticento. please verify why did u close his account! or maybe the bonus isn't availabe for Romania!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by glorioustito
      but even if he filled out wrong the data...why they closed his account?maybe an admin will respond.his username is:aticento. please verify why did u close his account! or maybe the bonus isn't availabe for Romania!
      Hello glorioustito,

Apparently there were violations with our terms & conditions which resulted in the closure of his account. I can't go into more details, but he essentially failed to pass the security check.

Best regards
      SoyCD