Team Slaughterhouse - EU study group !

• msnek
      msnek
      Silver
      Looking for EU NL CG 6max players to form a small but strong study group !

I am desperately looking for a good team of easy going, intelligent people with enthusiasm for poker, who are willing and want to learn as much as possible and to move up the stakes.
      But I have not been able to find a single guy. Why am I looking for this ? Because TALKING over skype, going togehter through hands, databases and sessions, working in flopzilla or even
      "just" TALKING theory, vakuum and concepts is much much much more better than just reading and writing over the internet by your self. Don't get me wrong. Reading and writing over the internet poker forums, reading articles, asking questions, watching videos and playing is BASELINE. But this all can be so much enhanced and pushed forward by beaing in touch with people doing the same.

So I am trying this last thing: creating my own study group.

It doesn't matter if you are beginner, reg or even someone making living out of it. So far as you are intelligent, nice, clever, easy going and NOT SHY to talk you are good to go !
      Why some "almost pro" or very good experienced reg should try this out too ? Well if you are very good at poker you know TEACHING OTHERS is best way to improve your play. Take this
      as opportunity. Why beginner is also value ? Well, if you have qualities mentioned above and willing to work and have fun while doing it since poker is so so interesting game, it doesn't
      matter you just started out at the very bottom.

I play between NL4-NL5-NL10 my self. So it would be good to have the core of our membership from these stakes. 1 or 2 from smaller stakes (NL2) and 1 or 2 from higher stakes (NL25-NL200).

If you are interested, pm me or add me on skype: [Edited by SDK1987].

If you wanna know who am I, check out my blog pm me and I will give you a link (it's from other site than this one).

If you wanna know even more about me, contact me.
  • 4 replies