Getting all out of free starting capital of PokerStrategy

• ruastinraata
      ruastinraata
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have a couple of questions concerning the free poker money that may be received when registering to certain online poker rooms through the instructions provided at PokerStrategy's offers.

As I have been playing online poker only at Unibet so far, now I would like to check how things are going on some other online poker rooms. Also, I am extremely interested to explore PokerStrategy's bronze articles and videos. I have been studying starting bonuses and nature of different poker rooms, and careful and meticulous as I am, I have not decided yet, which room is the best (actually, I am just lazy).

So the structure of the free money offers behind the link above seems to be so that I receive 10 bucks immediately after making the account according to the instructions. Then, let us have NetBet's offer as an example, it says that "If you deposit at least €20 on top of the free money, you'll also get: [several money offers, including $35 free poker cash]." The question is that is there any deadline when this deposit has to be done? To claim the additional money, do I need to make the deposit of at least €20 immediately after receiving the first ten bucks or can I try playing the game with my initial $10 and deposit later?

Other question concerns free $35 at William Hill. It is stated that I'll get $10 after making an account through PokerStrategy's instructions and quite similarly to NetBet, I'll receive $20 on top of the free money after making the additional deposit of $20. At William Hill there is however an other way to unlock the score of bucks and it is done by generating $5 rake in the games. Is the additional $20 achieved by generating the $5 rake same thing as depositing $20 on the top of the initial free money, i.e. by generating the $5 rake, do I receive the following:

-Another $20 free poker cash,
      -An additional $40 to $2,000 bonus, depending on how much you deposit,
      -Access to all games and buy-in levels,
      -A ticket to a weekly €25,000 freeroll,
      -Free entry to a new depositors tournament with next-gen consoles for the top two places,
      -1,000 William Hill Club Points, and
      -Instant Silver status at PokerStrategy.com,

which are the bonuses provided by just depositing the $20?

Isn't it amazing how my knowledge of English language makes me typing these simple questions on so complicated way? However, if there is anyone who understands my questions and even bothers to answer them, I'll be extremely thankful.

BR,

ruastinraata
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ruastinraata,

Firstly on the subject of deadlines. There is a 60 day deadline from the time you receive the free money at William Hill to take advantage of the extra bonuses. This is probably also the same for NetBet but I am not 100% sure.

As for the free $20 on William Hill, you only get all those additions with a deposit. For generating $5 of rake, all you would get is a $20 bonus.

If you have any further questions or require any further clarification, please don't hesitate to let us know. :f_thumbsup:

Cheers

Laz
    • Pokrbro
      Pokrbro
      Bronze
      When i try to register for WilliamHill account it's telling me the site is down for 90days.
    • ruastinraata
      ruastinraata
      Bronze
      Thanks again Lazza61!

Actually the answer to the deadline question came up after I made an account to William Hill. Do you happen to know anything about WH's policy concerning access to higher stakes? As it is stated that after the deposit I'll get the access "to all games and buy-in levels", the basic assumption is that currently I do not have access to them.

Pokrbro, at least I managed to do that yesterday evening.

BR,

ruastinraata
    • ruastinraata
      ruastinraata
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ruastinraataDo you happen to know anything about WH's policy concerning access to higher stakes? As it is stated that after the deposit I'll get the access "to all games and buy-in levels", the basic assumption is that currently I do not have access to them.
      Answering to myself, I found an answer from the PS forum and it may be found here.