Don't miss out: Level Up is back in April!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Get Gold, Platinum, or even Diamond status upgrades and up to $100 extra per poker room to do it. You must play for at least 20 days in April, so get grinding early to make sure you lock up that Level Up!

How do I Level Up?

Simply earn the qualifying amount of StrategyPoints* for at least 20 days in April and you'll be levelled up.

These days do not need to be 20 consecutive days; you can have days off in between as long as they add up to 20 days overall.

In addition, some of our partner poker rooms are offering cash rewards for our dedicated grinders: $20 for reaching Gold status, $50 for Platinum and $100 for Diamond!

There's no better chance to hit the next status level and unlock all the benefits attached!

Level Up status calculations

In order to reach your desired status, you must meet the following StrategyPoint goals for 20 days in April:

Participating rooms & cash rewards

If you do complete this promotion and receive a status upgrade, some of our partner rooms will now reward you with an additional cash prize depending on the status you've levelled up to.

The table below lists the rooms where you can level up your status, and those offering a cash reward.

Your cash reward, if applicable, will be credited to your respective poker room account at the beginning of May.

*Qualifying SPs must be earned per room - for example, you will not receive a cash reward for Gold status if you earn 5SP on William Hill and 5SP on NetBet for 20 days in April. Players can earn multiple cash rewards by hitting SP targets at different participating rooms.

NOTE: We recommend that users do not aim to get just the necessary StrategyPoint goals (e.g. only 10 SP per day) as, due to currency changes and other factors, a perceived 10SP may be registered as e.g. 9.7 SP. Additionally, please note poker room server times are not necessarily equal to the StrategyPoint reporting times.
  • 14 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      maybe a stupid question, isnt it now hard for me as a player to be sure i did enough points?, i mean with the new source based rake system i cant be sure the rake is counted at me, :f_rolleyes:
    • AndreasK
      AndreasK
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi rompas,

Nope, the SBR system has no influence on StrategyPoints. Those are still being calculated based on the old rake system. :f_thumbsup:

Good luck!
    • patuxz
      patuxz
      Platinum
      Hey. What is considered a "day" here? For example 00:00-24:00 GMT or what?
    • kanwalg
      kanwalg
      Basic
      Hi serverm07!

Your idea sounds interesting indeed! I agree it would be nice to have this feature, however I presume that the implementation is not doable at this stage (technical aspect, resources). Plus, at the moment our priorities revolve around making the website fully responsive and changing some parts of it e.g the Community page, to make it more user-friendly.
    • tywin
      tywin
      Bronze
      How long do we have to wait to get the money and have our status upgraded?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tywin,

Which room did you level up on? Have you received all your SPs?

The money will generally be paid in the first half of this month.

Regards

Laz
    • lixinfinito
      lixinfinito
      Bronze
      I'm waiting for the money too.
      Played on TitanPoker... So let's wait :)
    • tywin
      tywin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey tywin,

Which room did you level up on? Have you received all your SPs?

The money will generally be paid in the first half of this month.

Regards

Laz
      I play on NetBet. I have 20 days of 90+ points (they are shown on PointsLastMonth page) but haven't been upgraded to platinum yet. Also haven't received money on NetBet.
    • StormLorD112
      StormLorD112
      Bronze
      Hello,

If last month i have earned platinum status, but did not have 20 days of 90 points (more like 15 days of 200 points). Am I elligible for the cash reward? Played on Unibet.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey StormLorD112.

Unfortunately not. The rules are 20 days (can be non-consecutive) so you are not eligible. You have earned platinum status (2,500 SPs) by your normal play so you would have been looking to Level up to Diamond (320 SPs per day).

Regards

Laz
    • tywin
      tywin
      Bronze
      Just to report I received my status upgrade, but not money yet. Hopefully soon.

Update: received the money too. Good promo. Thanks pokerstrategy.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome :appl: Enjoy :s_drink:
    • patuxz
      patuxz
      Platinum
      Hey. I play at PokerHeaven.
      I'm expecting 100$ from the Top 100 rake race. I also did the level up thingy for Diamond, played for 20 days. I only received one 100$ payment at 8.5.2015
      Can you tell which one is missing?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello patuxz

I’m not sure what kind of reward your still missing, because I can’t check your account.
      That’s why I recommend sending a ticket to our customer service.
      They can check your account and they can help you for sure.

Best regards,
      SDK1987