Exclusive William Hill reload bonus: Up to 300% up to €5K!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Struggling to motivate yourself to hit the tables and need a real incentive to get back on the grind? Looking for an easy way to increase your hourly rate as a professional?

Our massive, and exclusive, reload bonus at William Hill Poker is your solution!

With just one deposit you can net yourself a tasty bonus of up to €5,000, which you'll be able to clear at a rate of 30% rakeback (based on old rake & fees)!

How do I activate my reload bonus?
      • Make a single deposit to your William Hill account between May 01 - May 31
      • Your account must be tracked by PokerStrategy.com
      • No deposit code is required
      • Depending on how much you deposit, you'll then activate a reload bonus of up to 300% on top of your investment
      • The bonus will be activated automatically upon your deposit

How much can I earn?
      • The size of your bonus is dependent on the amount you deposit
      • All deposits up to and including €100 will receive a 300% reload bonus
      • Deposits of €101 or more will unlock a bonus of at least 100% up to €5,000
      All bonuses will be unlocked in three stages of WHPoint chunks (see example below)
      Bonuses expire May 31, 23:59 GMT, so make sure you hit your WH Point targets before that date

William Hill's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a William Hill account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 5 replies