Multitabling tool?

• Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      My mousearm doesn't cope well with Full Tilt, small buttons, and just one preset betsize button takes a lot of my mousearm playing 2 Rush-tables. It seems overkill to use a multitabling tool but it might be worth it if it can help me.

I need something that can work on FT (and preferably other sites too) with definabley keys and on 2 computers (one laptop).
  • 10 replies
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      I tried the trial for Table Ninja 2. It is working very well for my needs but it seems extremly overpriced as it only works with a few sites.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Tied to install the trial on my other computer too. Doesn't seem that effortless.....

• Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Being unable to install Table Ninja I decided to try Table Tamer. User undfriendly interface and still after an hour of tedious setting up still not working. All these poker aiding tools seems so premature.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Installing, uninstalling, cleaning registry and seven restarts later Table Ninja II finally works! I'm feeling very uncomfortable with that I'm so easily manipulated but I'm so happy with computer software that finally works.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      I'm happy for you too. But since zoom/rush appeared i dont think that cash game requires any tool.
    • LeNNy010
      LeNNy010
      Bronze
      Can you explain to me the benefits of using table ninja? Don't know what volume you play, I average around 4-5 tables now.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      I was getting pain in my mousearm after playing on Full Tilt. Of some reason it is just a tiny bit harder to hit the right buttons on Full Tilt compared to the other sites I'm playing on. And when you start to get pain you get more sensitive. So it is really using the keyboard that's my aim. If I toogle between input methods I think I can take more hours in a row too.

And after a few hours of playing i do see advantage already with only 2 fastforward tables. I shall test it later with 9 ordinary tables and see how it feels.

The pricing is ridicoulus but can it save me from getting pain in my arm it may be worth it.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Now I have tested Table Ninja II for ten days. It doesnt really feel like a mature software. It is limited to Pokerstars, Full tilt and Partypoker. I haven't tested it on Partypoker, they warn that Pokerstars 7 "is so new" that they can't guarantee the functions and there is some problem with betting size on Full tilt. And that to a horrible price.

It works great though with 2 fast tables. I can switch between using keyboard, mouse and an Xbox360 control and it is a big relief for my right arm.

I don't know if I havent been able to setup the software properly, but it doesn't seem to smart. If it possible to fit all tables on screen I would like to see every one so that I can follow whats happening on different tables. But if the tables gets under a certain size I can accept that they cover each other.

But I have my limitations too. If I get over six tables I will get sloppy after a while and loose control over which table I'm really should be focusing for the moment.
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      Installing, uninstalling, cleaning registry and seven restarts later.
    • bzeeee
      bzeeee
      Basic