problem s free money

• flonik
      flonik
      Bronze
      zdravim chcem sa spytat, presne som siel podla krokov, ale spojit ucet na pokerstars a pokerstrategy mi nejde, teda nemam tam moznost zaskrtnutia teda ani body mi sem nepripisuje
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by flonik
      zdravim chcem sa spytat, presne som siel podla krokov, ale spojit ucet na pokerstars a pokerstrategy mi nejde, teda nemam tam moznost zaskrtnutia teda ani body mi sem nepripisuje
      as translated from the slovak by google
      Hi I want to ask, I went exactly according to the steps, but combine account at PokerStars PokerStrategy not me, so I have no option is selected, therefore, there are points here I apportion
      Hi, flonik,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!
      Sometimes the process takes some time.

If you have already been waiting more than 3 business days, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

I think that you'll need to communicate with customer service in English, though.

[Edit: I don't know if it helps at all, but there is a Czech community where it is possible they have people that speak your language] -- at least I think it is Czech -- apologies if not.

All the best,
      VS
    • flonik
      flonik
      Bronze
      Hey there is a problem with option for connection pokerstars with a pokerstrategy to get points
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey flonik,

As suggested above by VorpalF2F, it would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated :gl:

Laz