This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

problem s free money

• flonik
      flonik
      Bronze
      zdravim chcem sa spytat, presne som siel podla krokov, ale spojit ucet na pokerstars a pokerstrategy mi nejde, teda nemam tam moznost zaskrtnutia teda ani body mi sem nepripisuje
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by flonik
      zdravim chcem sa spytat, presne som siel podla krokov, ale spojit ucet na pokerstars a pokerstrategy mi nejde, teda nemam tam moznost zaskrtnutia teda ani body mi sem nepripisuje
      as translated from the slovak by google
      Hi I want to ask, I went exactly according to the steps, but combine account at PokerStars PokerStrategy not me, so I have no option is selected, therefore, there are points here I apportion
      Hi, flonik,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!
      Sometimes the process takes some time.

If you have already been waiting more than 3 business days, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

I think that you'll need to communicate with customer service in English, though.

[Edit: I don't know if it helps at all, but there is a Czech community where it is possible they have people that speak your language] -- at least I think it is Czech -- apologies if not.

All the best,
      VS
    • flonik
      flonik
      Bronze
      Hey there is a problem with option for connection pokerstars with a pokerstrategy to get points
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey flonik,

As suggested above by VorpalF2F, it would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated :gl:

Laz