NetBet twister

• 5 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I win a few €60 (=6x €10) Twisters on each of those days when I do grind (100-200 tourneys overall per a day). Theoretically, it should happen once in 30-35 games depending on the skill (once in 37.5 games for those who have a 33.3% ITM, but regs of course do better).

In yesterday's session, I contested a 10x prize once but made a stupid play and was out.

My biggest won Twister prize over the ~800 tourneys has been €200 (i.e. 20x). I contested a €2K (200x) prize pool once, but lost a preflop stackoff with 65% equity, that's poker.

If you grind intensively (several thousand tourneys a month), you'll win 20x tourneys on a monthly basis. If you have a longterm ITM of >37% (which is very possible at the 1s and quite possible at the 10s too), then you're a pre-rakeback winner (and can add all or part of the rakeback/rewards to the roll to ensure its growth) even with 50x+ prizes excluded.
    • lordcrusade9
      lordcrusade9
      Bronze
      Do you know the prize before after you play?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Oh wow, has nobody answered yet? :f_confused: Of course the prize pool is shown before and while I play - that's done by poker rooms to increase the excitement. It's also useful when multitabling (when I have a high multiplier tourney up, it's +EV to neglect 2x ones to be fully focused on the most expensive decisions).
    • rompas
      rompas
      supriced they show the price before start, :f_rolleyes:
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      after more than one thousand twister games in the past year the greatest multiplier I got was 10