This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NetBet twister

• 5 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      I win a few €60 (=6x €10) Twisters on each of those days when I do grind (100-200 tourneys overall per a day). Theoretically, it should happen once in 30-35 games depending on the skill (once in 37.5 games for those who have a 33.3% ITM, but regs of course do better).

In yesterday's session, I contested a 10x prize once but made a stupid play and was out.

My biggest won Twister prize over the ~800 tourneys has been €200 (i.e. 20x). I contested a €2K (200x) prize pool once, but lost a preflop stackoff with 65% equity, that's poker.

If you grind intensively (several thousand tourneys a month), you'll win 20x tourneys on a monthly basis. If you have a longterm ITM of >37% (which is very possible at the 1s and quite possible at the 10s too), then you're a pre-rakeback winner (and can add all or part of the rakeback/rewards to the roll to ensure its growth) even with 50x+ prizes excluded.
    • lordcrusade9
      lordcrusade9
      Bronze
      Do you know the prize before after you play?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Oh wow, has nobody answered yet? :f_confused: Of course the prize pool is shown before and while I play - that's done by poker rooms to increase the excitement. It's also useful when multitabling (when I have a high multiplier tourney up, it's +EV to neglect 2x ones to be fully focused on the most expensive decisions).
    • rompas
      rompas
      supriced they show the price before start, :f_rolleyes:
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      after more than one thousand twister games in the past year the greatest multiplier I got was 10