NetBet transfer problem

• denilivi
      denilivi
      Basic
      Hi guys,

I registered a few days ago at NetBet, but then 2 days later I got an email from pokerstrategy saying there was a technical problem with the money transfer and that I should try registering at another poker room, so I registered at poker stars.

But, the thing is, it still says NetBet is my poker room, and I don't know how to change it, but I followed the link in the email. So now I can't get the money in either room.

Did any of you have this problem?
  • 1 reply
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello denilivi!

Welcome to the community! :)

Regarding your free money transfer, there was indeed some problem. You will need to contact NetBet support to find out what's causing the issue with the transfer. Once fixed on their end, please let us know so we can try to start the transfer again.

In case you'd like to receive the free poker money on another room, you can choose from the offers available to you.

Please note that PokerStars is not a part of our "free starting capital without deposit" offer. If you wish to play on PokerStars and receive StrategyPoints, you will need to deposit first (they have some good offers e.g. free $40 upon depositing).

Regards.