Mansion think I'm Canadian - wont let me withdraw?

• lolhempseed
      lolhempseed
      Bronze
      I'm in the UK, never lived in Canada. Can't login on the client as they have blocked UK players due to legislation. They won't let me withdraw because they think I'm Canadian.

My Mansion account has always been affiliate-linked to here, and my account here correctly shows me as being from UK. Any idea how this could have happened? Has anyone else had this problem?
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey lolhempseed,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

With the new legislation in the UK, Mansion poker withdrew from the UK market, however they offered all Mansion UK players the option of transferring their balances and their loyalty rewards to their sister site Titan.

It would now be impossible to access the Mansion.com poker client from the UK without using software that misrepresents your location.

It may be easier to get at your money by contacting Mansion support at memberservice@mansion.com and investigating any options they may offer. They may allow you to withdraw or they may port your account across to Titan.co.uk where you should then be able to withdraw.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • lolhempseed
      lolhempseed
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza, thanks for the reply.

I've been talking to Mansion support about this over the last few days. I got a few copy/paste "You are Canadian, send your Canadian bank details" style emails before I got it forwarded to the Back Office Team who I'm waiting a reply from.

I will keep you updated.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey lolhempseed,

Awesome. :s_thumbsup: While you're waiting for a resolution, why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz