Account closed sudently

• Varekai55
      Varekai55
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I need some help.
      I hearned 250 Strategy Points playing at Winner Poker.
      The day before i get the $ 30 aditonal bonus, Winner Poker sends me an email that says "We decide to closes your account. Thanks".

I emailed support a lot of times and they saids "or back office team is reviewing your account. Please wait"

2 weeks later, their response was this:

"This is Nathan from the Support Team.

Your account has been thoroughly reviewed and as per our Management's decision, your account will remain closed."

I request evidence about their accusations as fraudulent activity but they doesn't answer me.

Could you help me?

They basically stole $55 of my account and doesn't give the opportunity to verify it with my DNI card photocopy. :f_cry: :f_cry:
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Varekai55,

Unfortunately there is very little we can do to help. Once these decisions are made, they will not release their findings as this gives scammers an insight in how to circumvent their security checks.

All you can do is try to continue a dialogue with their support to see if you can recover your money.

Regards

Laz
    • guilber77
      guilber77
      Bronze
      3 weeks with my acc block after i deposited, they just send emails that it is on security departament for verification. Please dont deposit here.

I ve played on whill, ps, ftp, unibet, bet victor, 888, yapoker and id verification never took more than 48 hours
    • mouse33
      mouse33
      Bronze
      They took me about 169€, but i was forgot password and they didnt response me nothing
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mouse33,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Did you try to use the 'Forgot Password' link and did you try to contact them at poker@winner.com ?

Regards

Laz
    • mouse33
      mouse33
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza6¸
      I did that and i wait about 5 days and they was response me
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mouse33,

Did they give you a reason for closing your account? Was there a problem with your ID verification?

Regards

Laz
    • stylezdan
      stylezdan
      Bronze
      As far as I can see, you don't help much with anything. So what does this site do actually. You can't solve problems and you dont give good advices
      Sounds like a fraud
    • Jcarvershusbandlol
      Jcarvershusbandlol
      Bronze
      wow
    • wittsy171
      wittsy171
      Silver
      Originally posted by stylezdan
      As far as I can see, you don't help much with anything. So what does this site do actually. You can't solve problems and you dont give good advices
      Sounds like a fraud
      Fraud....wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. How is this site doing that? and if you do not like the advice why post?
    • tilerman1
      tilerman1
      Bronze
      These poker rooms can do whatever they want,personally i wouldnt let my account get over $20 at any time without withdrawing,these are hardened tax dodging crooks and you need to be very careful with them!