Registration

• Kozakov9
      Kozakov9
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm trying to register on Unibet, but the link is not working, and when i'm trying to do this by main page i can not connect it to the pokerstrategy. Im aiming to get first deposit bonus and 10$ welcome bonus, many thanks
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kozakov9,

What country are you trying to register from?

Regards

Laz
    • Kozakov9
      Kozakov9
      Bronze
      uk
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kozakov9,

I have just tried the link and it works fine for me. It is not necessary to enter a bonus or marketing code. When you click the button, you are redirected with our affiliate code to Unibet.co.uk. This is normal. Just follow the steps as they appear in the download guide and everything should be fine.

If you still get a blank page when you try again, then it's possible your I.P. address is being incorrectly reported as being from a country not available to Unibet.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Kozakov9
      Kozakov9
      Bronze
      It's still not working. I think I know the reason. I'm originaly polish and few years ago i registered on PokerStrategy from Poland. Now I'm a uk resident so i updated my profile (few months ago) on PokerStrategy but it's still not letting me pass trough.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kozakov9,

It would probably be best to open a ticket with our customer support team. They will be able to see if there is something wrong. :s_thumbsup:

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated :gl:

Laz