• Clashking
      Clashking
      Bronze
      Hello all, Its good to be back. I have been playing poker for a number of years as a part time amateur playing for 1's and 2's just for a laugh. Read books, watched videos and tv. Anyone remember the programme poker night live on some high 800's channel on sky? haha those were the days when I'd sit chilling with a doobs playing on the laptop watching the guys commentate and advise players online. So I had a few years off doing life stuff and now I'm back with an aim to learn more and progress and maybe make a bit of cash. I look forward to sharing yours and my experiences, good and bad along the way.

Clashking
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Clashking

Welcome on our PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Looks like your still a basic member.
      So you can use 1 of our free money offers on a poker room you don’t have an account yet.

What kind of poker games you’re planning to play? (SNG’s, tournaments and/or ring games)
      This way I can maybe help you to give you more information about that particular game(s).

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our community.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Clashking
      Clashking
      Bronze
      Hello, Thank you for your advice. I am looking to mainly play limit cash games before moving onto pot limit and no limit. I can play all types of poker pretty well I think but never really tried to improve my game. What advice would you have for me? I am reading the forums and tutorials etc so anything would be appreciated.