This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

• Clashking
      Clashking
      Bronze
      Hello all, Its good to be back. I have been playing poker for a number of years as a part time amateur playing for 1's and 2's just for a laugh. Read books, watched videos and tv. Anyone remember the programme poker night live on some high 800's channel on sky? haha those were the days when I'd sit chilling with a doobs playing on the laptop watching the guys commentate and advise players online. So I had a few years off doing life stuff and now I'm back with an aim to learn more and progress and maybe make a bit of cash. I look forward to sharing yours and my experiences, good and bad along the way.

Clashking
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Clashking

Welcome on our PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Looks like your still a basic member.
      So you can use 1 of our free money offers on a poker room you don’t have an account yet.

What kind of poker games you’re planning to play? (SNG’s, tournaments and/or ring games)
      This way I can maybe help you to give you more information about that particular game(s).

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our community.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Clashking
      Clashking
      Bronze
      Hello, Thank you for your advice. I am looking to mainly play limit cash games before moving onto pot limit and no limit. I can play all types of poker pretty well I think but never really tried to improve my game. What advice would you have for me? I am reading the forums and tutorials etc so anything would be appreciated.