SideKick is not tracking hands from 888

• mestari000
      mestari000
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

I have installed the SideKick but it doesnt track any hands. 888 will save all my hands and i can see them but not from SideKick :( can you guys help? im kind of tired because of computer programs that wont work properly...

If im right the is no options on sidekick and i cant change the folder? Can Holdem manager 2 mess up something?
      I have tried to reinstall sidekick few times but that didn't work.
  • 23 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your thread to the SideKick board.
      This way you get faster feedback of SideKick support.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • mestari000
      mestari000
      Bronze
      Okay thank you
    • Post removed

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It’s now weekend. Thant SideKick support isn’t working.
      I expect you get your answer Tuesday most likely.
      If not I will try to take contact with the supporter.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • janmajay1027
      janmajay1027
      Bronze
      jj
    • mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      Hi,

Same here, just joined 888. Sidekick is not tracking, yet pokertracker 4 is...

Thanks
    • mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      No help with this? Is sidekick not supported anymore? ?(
    • mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      Hi, still no luck, so would be grateful for a response. Thanks
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mcfuzz,

What types of games and limits are you playing?

Regards

Laz
    • mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      Hi,

NL full ring $0.01/$0.02

• mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      I guess no one can help :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mcfuzz,

Are you using tracking software? Are you running both SideKick and 888 in administrator mode (Ensure SideKick is started first)? Are your hand histories being saved and visible?

Regards

Laz
    • mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm using PokerTracker 4, which is working perfectly and tracking all my hands. Sidekick was tracking most of my hands in PKR, but never for 888.

Sidekick starts on windows boot up. I will try admin mode see if that makes a difference.

Cheers

Fuzzzy
    • mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      Interesting, just suddenly started tracking today. Not sure if anything has been updated with the software?

Cheers

Fuzzy
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      I have the same problem / bug. Installed sidekick today. I had it previously for partypoker, but uninstalled it when I stopped using party. 888poker is now (and was) set to save maximum allowed hands in a custom folder on my desktop. Sidekick is automatically started on boot and logged into my pokerstrategy account; 888poker is manually started by me after. Sidekick shows my old partypoker hands, but not the new ones. To make sure, I rebooted and started everything again twice. Still no hands. Even if it mysteriously starts recording tomorrow, this is either a bug or very non-intuitive behavior. Maybe an issue with the custom path 888 lets you choose when setting up writing hands to disk?

Edit:
      Games are NL6 and NL10 Short Hand
    • mcfuzz
      mcfuzz
      Bronze
      I've stopped using Sidekick, which is a shame...
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      HI

i have the same problem with the sidekick. he don´t get the hands from 888 poker. Can somebody help?
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mcfuzz
      I've stopped using Sidekick, which is a shame...
      I don't want this to come off as "threatening", but I will too if it doesn't start working. The software obviously does nothing if it doesn't track and I can't point it to any hand histories manually :f_frown:

I wonder how the software usually finds hand histories. The path is custom on 888poker, so it probably checks whether 888 is installed and reads the config files to see where the hand histories are. If the relevant 888 config file is local then I don't see how this could be a problem. From your previous description I gather that it magically works sometimes or for a portion of hands, so the hand history format can't be the problem either. My account names on pokerstrategy, partypoker and 888 are pairwise different and it tracked partypoker automatically previously, so the account name has nothing to do with it either (as I also gather from the install description for sidekick on here). I'm a bit at a loss here.

Originally posted by pokerman911985
      i have the same problem with the sidekick. he don´t get the hands from 888 poker. Can somebody help?
      Hope the mods/admins can help after the weekend. Got nothing to lose by waiting ;)

Good day and good luck,
      gen
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      It just started tracking in the middle of a session for me now. More "bug reports" or lack thereof later.

Edit:
      It only tracked hands on one table, the first one I opened. All the other hands are missing. Additionally it didn't track anything any more when I closed and restarted 888poker, not even the then first table opened.
      I'm waiting for reply from the mods now. I don't know what to think any more.