prolonged cashout times ?

• oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      Hi.
      I have been member of stars for about 4 years now .
      Cashed out about 50k since then approx and never was my cashout time longer than few hours .
      In most cases it was line instant.
      However in last few times I have experienced much longer delays.
      In last 2 weeks I cashed out 2x and both times I waited more than 24hrs to receive my money.
      I even wrote to support where they replied with some canned junk, like we can wait up to 72hrs before we send you money , and they kept me waiting.
      Anyone else experienced anything similar lately ?
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It pretty much depends what kind of wallet you use for withdrawing money how much time it takes to get it on your account, but 3 days waiting is not that bad I think. If you use a wallet like Skrill what I use it takes less than 24 hours based on the experience I have. Of course I newer withdraw 50k. So that could slow the process for sure.

Hopefully this helped you a little bit and otherwise don’t hesitate if you have more questions.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      I am using skrill since ever .
      And I didnt cashedout 50k at once .its within period of 4 years or so.
      Once I withdrew 10k from my account and I had it on skrill within 2hrs.
      Now I withdrew less than 1k and am still waiting.
      My account has been confirmed and everything.
      Its ridicilus...
      And yes I see 3days as pretty bad, since titan poker and partypoker on which I am playing deliver money in single day mostly, or next day.
      So basicly nowdays you only wait several days on second or third grade sites and the way I see its going ,looks like Amaya is determinated to do just that with pokerstars :f_mad:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That weird for sure. Maybe you should send a mail to support@pokerstars.com to find out why it takes more time than usual.
      They will help you for sure,

Cheers,
      SDK1987