This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

prolonged cashout times ?

• oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      Hi.
      I have been member of stars for about 4 years now .
      Cashed out about 50k since then approx and never was my cashout time longer than few hours .
      In most cases it was line instant.
      However in last few times I have experienced much longer delays.
      In last 2 weeks I cashed out 2x and both times I waited more than 24hrs to receive my money.
      I even wrote to support where they replied with some canned junk, like we can wait up to 72hrs before we send you money , and they kept me waiting.
      Anyone else experienced anything similar lately ?
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It pretty much depends what kind of wallet you use for withdrawing money how much time it takes to get it on your account, but 3 days waiting is not that bad I think. If you use a wallet like Skrill what I use it takes less than 24 hours based on the experience I have. Of course I newer withdraw 50k. So that could slow the process for sure.

Hopefully this helped you a little bit and otherwise don’t hesitate if you have more questions.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      I am using skrill since ever .
      And I didnt cashedout 50k at once .its within period of 4 years or so.
      Once I withdrew 10k from my account and I had it on skrill within 2hrs.
      Now I withdrew less than 1k and am still waiting.
      My account has been confirmed and everything.
      Its ridicilus...
      And yes I see 3days as pretty bad, since titan poker and partypoker on which I am playing deliver money in single day mostly, or next day.
      So basicly nowdays you only wait several days on second or third grade sites and the way I see its going ,looks like Amaya is determinated to do just that with pokerstars :f_mad:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That weird for sure. Maybe you should send a mail to support@pokerstars.com to find out why it takes more time than usual.
      They will help you for sure,

Cheers,
      SDK1987