Elephant HUD on FT/Stars

• strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      When I rotate the names and stats to match with the players' seats on one table, it rotates the other tables I am playing at as well. It just started doing that and it's really pissing me off. How do I stop it from doing that?

Also, is it still possible to scout and datamine on FT? The table didn't show stats til I sat down, and it was open for awhile. Usually they appear after the first hand or two is dealt, regardless of whether or not I'm sitting.
  • 5 replies
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Seriously, why is it doing that and can I get it to stop. I can't play more than oone table at a time because the HUD won't line up with the seats.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by strat9
      Seriously, why is it doing that and can I get it to stop. I can't play more than oone table at a time because the HUD won't line up with the seats.
      uncheck "do same action for all tables"
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Ok, yeah I found it. Hopefully this helps anybody, like me, who is still getting to know the Elephant software and they can avoid looking like a fool, like me.

Thanx.
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Ok, I'm not sure if I'm just completely overlooking something again, like the previous question, but when I go to change which stats I want to appear in the HUD for each player, it doesn't respond. I press OK and go back to the game and the stats on the HUD don't change, ever. In elephant, it shows the settings I selected when I re-open the HUD settings, but at the table they don't change. Am I missing something?
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by strat9
      Ok, I'm not sure if I'm just completely overlooking something again, like the previous question, but when I go to change which stats I want to appear in the HUD for each player, it doesn't respond. I press OK and go back to the game and the stats on the HUD don't change, ever. In elephant, it shows the settings I selected when I re-open the HUD settings, but at the table they don't change. Am I missing something?
      I had trouble with that as well.

I'm not sure if this is the right way, but it worked for me.

You need to change the HUD for whatever type of game you're playing (I play NL FR, so I changed the NL 7-10 Player HUD). Make the changes you want, then save the settings to a new file (or replace the one in the Elephant folder).

Once you've saved the settings to a file, it should work on the tables, if not, change the settings at the table to match the type of game you want the HUD for (ie - take it off automatic).

Hope it helps.