I've signed up to to winner poker through pokerstrategy and made the first deposit as much as $20 (although the min is only $10). After a few days tried to play, apparently i am a losing player so i decided to withdraw my own principal deposited money $20 before it's all busted.

I can understand if i am not allowed to withdraw the free bonus money portion till the certain conditions met, but the thing i think not fair is i can't even withdraw MY OWN PRINCIPAL DEPOSIT $20.

Pokerstrategy support said that in order to withdraw the free poker money it is necessary to generate at least $40 of rake/tournament fees. Technically this means, that i should be able to withdraw any money which exceeds the $40.

Initially my remaining balance is $54.77. In order to fulfill that $40 requirement, then i deposited $20 more so now my balance is $74.77.

Then i proceed to withdraw as much as $34.77 in order to maintain the required $40 balance mentioned before. But still i cannot withdraw it. Then i've tried to withdraw only the recent second deposit made as much as $20 and still it's rejected.

So beware, once you accept that "bonus" and made any deposit, you could not be able to withdraw it (even if you intend to withdraw only YOUR OWN PRINCIPAL DEPOSIT) until you've got some raked hand points.

As for the new poker player like me, i doubt i even able to get those point requirements before all my money busted and and broke.

What a nightmare dealing with this scammy poker room.