Hey Ho :)

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey arcthelegend,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Always nice to see a girl in such a male-dominated environment as poker. How do you manage to tolerate us? :f_p:

What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some nice strategy and/or videos relative to your game.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Have you received your free money yet? If it gets longer than 72 hours I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Let us know if there is anything you need. :s_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • arcthelegend
      arcthelegend
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazza,

I'm playing for 5 years now...was playing for fun but later I started to get more infos about how to play for real. I started with Hold'em but last year I fall in love with Omaha so I all about omaha.
      I manage guys with no problem cause my boyfriend is in it too so there is no problem... :D

Haven't received any money ... still waiting... but i think it didn't pass 48or72 hours.. :)

I would love to get as much info and everything about omaha...I think this is my kind of game where I can make it..

regards :f_drink:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello arcthelegend

Also welcome of me :welcome:

In the meanwhile you’re waiting on your free money you can check out our Omaha videos and articles.
      I also recommend to check our omaha section as well.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • arcthelegend
      arcthelegend
      Bronze
      thank you! :f_thumbsup: