[Application] [Selling shares] 20.05-25.05 WPT Cyprus

• Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

Тo lower the variation I'm selling shares from one of my next live Events - WPT Cyprus.

Poker info:
      I think most of you know who I am but I'm going to introduce my self with a few words. I'm SNG and MTT coach in PokerStrategy for ~3 years. I was SNG and MTT hand judje for 3 year (with ~4-5K hand analysis) s and I have over 30 videos for BG and ENG comunites - click
      Here are my live play results - click

Offer:

1.Needed - €7280= $7870. The tournament buy-ins cost is €6620= $7150. I don't have very big expenses with the hotel, flights and the transit from the airport to the hotel but the field is going to be relatively weak no matter that the buy-ins are going to be high because of the small price pools.

2.Limits I'm going to play - Here are the tournaments that I'm going to play (with the green lines infront):[/B]

3.My share - 70% ( I would take up to 100%, with other words I would buy all unsold shares )

4.How will be the winnings given - depends on the share ( for example if I win $10K and u got 10% of the package than u are getting $1000[/B]

5.How much % how much money cost.
      For example:
      1% = €72,80 = $78.70 и тн.
      2% = €145.6 = $157.4
      3% = €218.4 = $236.1
      4% = €291.2 = $314.8
      5% = €364 = $393.5
      и тн.
      6.Where I'm going to get money, Moneybookers и т.н.
      FTP - parodiq
      888 - Atrepok
      Skrill - On private

The Event will be held no matter how much % will be sell. I will take all the shares up to 100% before the start of the first tournament

Money from the tournaments that are not played will be given back to the sponsors. 99% all the events will be played but I'm writing this for any case,

Last day for sending money to me is 20.05. On 21.05 I'm playing my first tournament so than I'm buying all share up to the 100% package.

Shares
      Me - 70%
      Collin Moshman - 2%

Free - 28%

Best regards,
      Antoan

Feedback - click
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Anto11
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

Тo lower the variation I'm selling shares from one of my next live Events - WPT Cyprus.

Poker info:
      I think most of you know who I am but I'm going to introduce my self with a few words. I'm SNG and MTT coach in PokerStrategy for ~3 years. I was SNG and MTT hand judje for 3 year (with ~4-5K hand analysis) s and I have over 30 videos for BG and ENG comunites - click
      Here are my live play results - click

Offer:

1.Needed - €8500= $7870. The tournament buy-ins cost is €6620= $7150. I don't have very big expenses with the hotel, flights and the transit from the airport to the hotel but the field is going to be relatively weak no matter that the buy-ins are going to be high because of the small price pools.

2.Limits I'm going to play - Here are the tournaments that I'm going to play (with the green lines infront):[/B]

3.My share - 70% ( I would take up to 100%, with other words I would buy all unsold shares )

4.How will be the winnings given - depends on the share ( for example if I win $10K and u got 10% of the package than u are getting $1000[/B]

5.How much % how much money cost.
      For example:
      1% = €66,20= $71,50
      and etc.

6.Where I'm going to get money, Moneybookers и т.н.
      FTP - parodiq
      888 - Atrepok
      Skrill - On private

The Event will be held no matter how much % will be sell. I will take all the shares up to 100% before the start of the first tournament

Money from the tournaments that are not played will be given back to the sponsors. 99% all the events will be played but I'm writing this for any case,

Last day for sending money to me is 20.05. On 21.05 I'm playing my first tournament so than I'm buying all share up to the 100% package.

Shares
      Me - 70%

Free - 30%

Best regards,
      Antoan

Feedback - click
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      I had made a mistake in calculating the %. I corrected them now.
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      There are still 2 days available for buying shares.