[Application] Sunday 12th April: SonOfBadger making a return to the Marketplace (MTT grinder & coach)

• LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi PokerStrategists,

Who Am I?

For the last two years I have been a staked MTT grinder playing mid-high stakes, and I am also a coach and training vid creator for PokerStrategy. I have also coached for several stables including Stability Staking and Global Staking. I coach a lot privately as well. Please feel free to check out my MTT vids on the site.

What Am I Doing Here?

It has been a while since I've sold on the marketplace, as I've been playing staked for some years now. I'm making a big return to the market now, as I'm planning to start playing on my own again. I just left my backing deal on good terms with my backer, and am aiming to build a roll to grind / continue selling on my own. I'm therefore going to be selling up to 50% of most of my action for all grind nights. I intend to remain active in the marketplace for the foreseeable future.

I'll start this off with this schedule for Sunday 12th April, and give you my info here. Anytime an investor wishes to roll over winnings into a future package that will be readily available, and I'll have 2-3 packages running every week, including every single Sunday. Sunday grinds will be big (regging 10hrs) and weekday sessions I will add in some $3r 180s.

My Situation:

My last backer was Fedor Holz with whom I worked for almost two years. Fedor is currently leading P5s and top for online profit 2014 after his truly sick year. I feel my game has come on a great deal in working as part of his stable. My main buy-in range has been $5-110, with a small selection of soft $215 shots on Sundays. I do not currently twitch but as I am very comfortable in a coaching role I'm considering starting to do so, if you'd be interested in that let me know and I'll try to get it set up for the future. I also coach mental game as well as MTT strat, and I have a decent zen anti-tilt mojo going on.

References:

I can of course provide references from both Fedor, a bunch of respected mid-high stakes MTT regs, and of course my reputation as a coach who has worked for reputable training sites such as PokerStrategy as well as multiple stables. The guarantee of my honesty is my reputation in the community. Since I'm so active and work closely with training sites and stables, it would be a massive career misstep if I wasn't scrupulously honest in all my dealings. You can expect prompt feedback and cashbacks from me in all cases. It would also go against my nature, as I'm one of the good guys so it's a moot point ;) I'm also happy to speak to any investors on Skype, feel free to add me there: lukehaward on Skype.

My stats for all my SNs for the stakes I will be grinding:

Note that I run like cheese on FTP :P Note also that my overall has been severely dented by a bunch of $215 - $1k shots taken especially last year. I "almost got away with" these, with a slew of deep runs, but have stripped it back this year nonetheless. Now only regging $215 WarmUp, Sunday Million on Stars and the $215 on Party, otherwise capping the action at $109 up to which I have proven results over a solid sample as shown above.

My game has progressed a great deal in the past year, and I am confident my ROI is substantially higher than my posted stats show. If you happen to be interested in how close I got to getting away with the HS shots, see below! :P #lolvariance

13th in Sunday WarmUp
      41st in Sunday Million
      6th in FTP $215 Major
      9th in Stars.fr 100e Major
      6th in Bigger $162
      12th in Bigger $109

and many more...!

Schedule for Sunday 12th April:

Pokerstars:

$109 kickoff late reg. 100k
      $8.80r 12.5k (allowing for 8 bullets)
      $27t prog. SKO 25k
      Bigger $75 60k
      Hotter $33 60k
      $8.80c 25k
      $215 Sunday Warmup 500k
      Bigger $22 100k
      $54 ko 20k
      bigger $109 160k
      $8.80r 2x-t 30k (allowing for 12 bullets)
      $44t 15k
      $1r 3x-t 60k (allowing for 30 bullets)
      $22c 17.5k
      $215 Sunday Million
      Hotter $75 100k
      Bigger $55 160k
      $27t KO 30k
      Hotter $55 100k
      $11r 20k (allowing for 8 bullets)
      $27 prog. SKO
      $55 40k
      $27t 6max prog. KO 30k
      $109t 30k
      $11t prog. SKO 20k
      $55t cap 6m 12.5k
      $11t 12k
      $27t KO 20k
      Hotter $44 80k

Full Tilt:

Double Deuce 3x entries: $75
      $26 Ceratops
      Multi-turbo 3x entries: $75

Party Poker(currently running Pokerfest series):

$100 50k "Slow Grind" deepstack 1x Re-entry: $200 max.
      $50 Super Bounty 30k
      $200 300k Main Event 1x Re-entry: $400 max.
      $100 75k 1x Re-entry: $200 max.
      $100t 20k

All unused bullets will of course be returned complete with markup.

[B]TOTAL @ 1.12 = $3323.49 available for sale, rounding down to $3320

1% minimum = $33.20
      2.5% = $83
      5% = $166
      10% = $332
      20% = $664

Please send funds via Stars to SonOfBadger (country: UK, avatar: HOLD), or can send on Paypal or Skrill if needed, PM me for the email address)

Any questions, fire away. I'll aim to start selling multiple packages per thread once we get going. I will post rail threads, updating towards the end of the sessions on deep runs etc.

Feedback thread here.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

CLIFFS: Buy my action, kthxbai
  • 23 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      [spoiler]Originally posted by LuckyLukePS
      Hi PokerStrategists,

Who Am I?

For the last two years I have been a staked MTT grinder playing mid-high stakes, and I am also a coach and training vid creator for PokerStrategy. I have also coached for several stables including Stability Staking and Global Staking. I coach a lot privately as well. Please feel free to check out my MTT vids on the site.

What Am I Doing Here?

It has been a while since I've sold on the marketplace, as I've been playing staked for some years now. I'm making a big return to the market now, as I'm planning to start playing on my own again. I just left my backing deal on good terms with my backer, and am aiming to build a roll to grind / continue selling on my own. I'm therefore going to be selling up to 80% of most of my action for all grind nights for a limited time, after which the % will come down. I intend to remain active in the marketplace for the foreseeable future.

I'll start this off with this schedule for Sunday 12th April, and give you my info here. Anytime an investor wishes to roll over winnings into a future package that will be readily available, and I'll have 2-3 packages running every week, including every single Sunday. Sunday grinds will be big (regging 10hrs) and weekday sessions I will add in some $3r 180s.

My Situation:

My last backer was Fedor Holz with whom I worked for almost two years. Fedor is currently leading P5s and top for online profit 2014 after his truly sick year. I feel my game has come on a great deal in working as part of his stable. My main buy-in range has been $5-110, with a small selection of soft $215 shots on Sundays. I do not currently twitch but as I am very comfortable in a coaching role I'm considering starting to do so, if you'd be interested in that let me know and I'll try to get it set up for the future. I also coach mental game as well as MTT strat, and I have a decent zen anti-tilt mojo going on.

References:

I can of course provide references from both Fedor, a bunch of respected mid-high stakes MTT regs, and of course my reputation as a coach who has worked for reputable training sites such as PokerStrategy as well as multiple stables. The guarantee of my honesty is my reputation in the community. Since I'm so active and work closely with training sites and stables, it would be a massive career misstep if I wasn't scrupulously honest in all my dealings. You can expect prompt feedback and cashbacks from me in all cases. It would also go against my nature, as I'm one of the good guys so it's a moot point ;) I'm also happy to speak to any investors on Skype, feel free to add me there: lukehaward on Skype.

My stats for all my SNs for the stakes I will be grinding:

Note that I run like cheese on FTP :P Note also that my overall has been severely dented by a bunch of $215 - $1k shots taken especially last year. I "almost got away with" these, with a slew of deep runs, but have stripped it back this year nonetheless. Now only regging $215 WarmUp, Sunday Million on Stars and the $215 on Party, otherwise capping the action at $109 up to which I have proven results over a solid sample as shown above.

My game has progressed a great deal in the past year, and I am confident my ROI is substantially higher than my posted stats show. If you happen to be interested in how close I got to getting away with the HS shots, see below! :P #lolvariance

13th in Sunday WarmUp
      41st in Sunday Million
      6th in FTP $215 Major
      9th in Stars.fr 100e Major
      6th in Bigger $162
      12th in Bigger $109

and many more...!

Schedule for Sunday 12th April:

Pokerstars:

$109 kickoff late reg. 100k
      $8.80r 12.5k (allowing for 8 bullets)
      $27t prog. SKO 25k
      Bigger $75 60k
      Hotter $33 60k
      $8.80c 25k
      $215 Sunday Warmup 500k
      Bigger $22 100k
      $54 ko 20k
      bigger $109 160k
      $8.80r 2x-t 30k (allowing for 12 bullets)
      $44t 15k
      $1r 3x-t 60k (allowing for 30 bullets)
      $22c 17.5k
      $215 Sunday Million
      Hotter $75 100k
      Bigger $55 160k
      $27t KO 30k
      Hotter $55 100k
      $11r 20k (allowing for 8 bullets)
      $27 prog. SKO
      $55 40k
      $27t 6max prog. KO 30k
      $109t 30k
      $11t prog. SKO 20k
      $55t cap 6m 12.5k
      $11t 12k
      $27t KO 20k
      Hotter $44 80k

Full Tilt:

Double Deuce 3x entries: $75
      $26 Ceratops
      Multi-turbo 3x entries: $75

Party Poker(currently running Pokerfest series):

$100 50k "Slow Grind" deepstack 1x Re-entry: $200 max.
      $50 Super Bounty 30k
      $200 300k Main Event 1x Re-entry: $400 max.
      $100 75k 1x Re-entry: $200 max.
      $100t 20k

All unused bullets will of course be returned complete with markup.

[B]TOTAL @ 1.18 = $3501.06 available for sale, rounding down to $3500

1% minimum = $35
      2.5% = $87.50
      5% = $175
      10% = $350
      20% = $700

Please send funds via Stars to SonOfBadger (country: UK, avatar: HOLD), or can send on Paypal or Skrill if needed, PM me for the email address)

Any questions, fire away. I'll aim to start selling multiple packages per thread once we get going. I will post rail threads, updating towards the end of the sessions on deep runs etc.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

CLIFFS: Buy my action, kthxbai[/spoiler]

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I'd like to take 1%, please.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey LuckyLukePS,

Can you create a feedback thread here and create a link to it in your OP.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      I'd like to take 1%, please.
      Hi, ty, reserved.

Please don't ship yet as if there's a lack of interest this may not run.
    • julito23
      julito23
      Gold
      I can take 10%, if this is still running, maybe more if needed.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey LuckyLukePS,

Laz
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by julito23
      I can take 10%, if this is still running, maybe more if needed.
      ty, reserved. feel free to take more if you would like, but there's no urgency. actually I've made arrangements with my previous backer to keep some action for a while going forwards. I'll still be selling every week, though I may have a short break after this package until after the 19th, as I'll be travelling.

I'll be away until the Sunday, so please feel free just to ship anytime by then.

• LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey LuckyLukePS,

Laz
      Sure thing, will do this now
    • frisbald
      frisbald
      Bronze
      Take 2,5%
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by frisbald
      Take 2,5%
      Ty reserved :) please ship anytime before we start
    • lalaeth
      lalaeth
      Bronze
      i will take 2%
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by lalaeth
      i will take 2%
      ty, reserved

35.5% available
    • CardsUpPoet
      CardsUpPoet
      Bronze
      I will take 1%. Sending right now ... :f_drink:
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by CardsUpPoet
      I will take 1%. Sending right now ... :f_drink:
      ty, received! gl us
    • lalaeth
      lalaeth
      Bronze
      paid, gl! :f_drink:
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by lalaeth
      paid, gl! :f_drink:
      Recd, ty
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Meh, running about an hour late getting home from holidays. Will reg a couple of things by mobile and may cut a couple of smaller things if late reg is too late. Obv anything not regged will be refunded incl. Mu. Glgl us
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      phew, home. ran up a stack in kickoff on the phone tho :P

CLOSED & running, gl us
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      hate skype on Sundays. rail thread here