Hmm

• hugeego
      hugeego
      Bronze
      44 hours have passed now and still nothing :(

Makes me a bit worried. I did the quiz and chose pokerstars. And iv been checking my e-mail allso, nothing there.

How much longer might it take?
  • 7 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi hugeego,

Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • hugeego
      hugeego
      Bronze
      Jep, checked my email :) still nothing.
      I have the profile filled, checked it twice allso.
      I live in europe and i had no tickets.

Guess i just gotta wait? :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hugeego,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com. The support will then cotninue processing your account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • hugeego
      hugeego
      Bronze
      Ok, i havent recived an email, but i can do that.

I now have another problem. It came out, that i allready have an old play money account in pokerstars, and they banned the new one. Told me, that you can not have 2 accounts in stars. What will i do now? Can i change the bonus to partypoker or somewhere else i have never been to?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hugeego
      Ok, i havent recived an email, but i can do that.

I now have another problem. It came out, that i allready have an old play money account in pokerstars, and they banned the new one. Told me, that you can not have 2 accounts in stars. What will i do now? Can i change the bonus to partypoker or somewhere else i have never been to?
      Hello hugeego,

Yes you have to choose a site at which you don't yet have an account. Write a ticket to our support specifying on which site you would like to receive your starting capital instead.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • hugeego
      hugeego
      Bronze
      I wrote a ticket, asking if i could change the site, but i got no answer. Status was "closed" and thats. And there was nothing on my e-mail allso. Exactly how should i write it? I need to register in a new site allso etc?

Im confused :D
    • hugeego
      hugeego
      Bronze
      This thread can be closed now.

I got A LOT of help from the support by a guy named Jeff, whom im very thankful to :)