From 0 to 15.000$ on HM

• AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

My starting BankRoll allow me to play on Nl10.
      I have 20 buy-ins for this.

I will post graphs from HM, weekly on every Tuesday since my first day was today.

I will divide my big goal of making 15.000$ in smaller goals.

1. make 100$ in 1 month.
      2. play 1000+ hands weekly for 4 weeks. (starting 04.07.15)
      3. I will use Tilt Breaker.
      4. I will use a stop loss of 2 buy in
      5. i will play in the BR limit,
      6. i will post every Tuesday a print screen of my HM graph of entire account and a weekly screen.

I also need to gain some confidence about playing poker.
      I want to stick to a good plan, first i have to create it, so i will use this blog for that.
      Also I hope that I will maintain the motivation anything would happen on the road.

I will modify this first post everytime I consider I have to do that.
  • 10 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Good luck with your challenge AtentLaDetaliu :gl:
      How many tables are you planning to play at the same time?

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      Hey SDK, i`m playing just 1 table for momment, until i adjust my style, but i play zoom nl5 or nl10 so it`s quite fast, i had a big downside first 2 days, when i was playing out of br, on nl100, i will post tuesday a screen of my hm account, it`s not so great right now, but it will be soon.

Cheers!!:f_drink:
    • AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      Hi,
      First week passed, right now i`m -200$
      I started bad, playing at 100nl, and loosing big amount of my BR of course, that was happening in the first 2 days,
      Right now i`m playing at 5nl or 10nl zoom poker, and i`m gooing down slowly.

In the last time, i was able to stick on nl5-10 and i`m happy for this, because when i start loosing money i feel like i need to go up in stakes to make the lost money back, but this is bad. :)

I don`t like tilt braker, so i have to use my internal Tilt Braker :)

When i loose 2 staks, I stop playing and I watch some videos from P.Strategy.
      If i win, I keep playing until I see that I start losing.

I acomplished the 1K hand play,
      for next week that start today i want to.

Play 2000 hands,
      Win 10euros :) )
      Watch 10 strategy videos.
      and play with a game plan.

and for the momment i play 1 table on zoom, it`s like playing to more table what do you think?

Thank you for beeing here with me!:f_drink:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I’m no cash game player, but you can try to play more ZOOM tables if you can play 1 table easily and you beat the games pretty good. I think it’s a good idea to post some hands on our Hand discussions for No Limit board. Than you get some feedback on hands you had problems to find the right way of playing it.

Hopefully you stay out the >NL25 games now so long you don’t have the appropriate bankroll for it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      Weekly posting,

First of all, hellow guys!
      What happened this week? I was driving alot, making a few trips to Oxford, Leeds, citys from UK. I didn`t had to much time to play, but i tried to play a few hands everyday.
      I`ve made time to learn/watch a few poker vids. I feel that i have a big lack of knowledge, a gap. Right now i will finish my post here showing you my graphs.

First graph is from tuesday last week and today.

Next graph is from my all account.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Your bleu line is extreme low on the moment and that’s a little bit weird. You should expect that the blue line on the micro stakes is higher than the red line, because its difficult to bluff a lot on these stakes based on the few experience I have with played cash.
      Off course sample is low, but is something that’s different than I normal see in cash game graphs.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      yep i play to many bad hands, and i bluff to much.. :) have to change this fast
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Looks like a good plan to play more straight forward.
      Maybe it’s also smart to post regularly hands on our Hand discussions for No Limit board.
      This way you get feedback of forum members how you could play a hand better.

How it’s going last week with your poker adventure?

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      Overall graphic:

and weekly graphic

The new differences are from,
      Playing again to a bigger limits, almost lose all account funds,
      after that starting to win at the same limits, a little let say back in business,
      and from 2 days ago i start playing at 4 tables, at nl5 and nl10 depends how many people are on Betfred, where i play right now.

i try to get tighter, to bluff less, about aggressive play.. pff i should cold it a little. :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Looks like your drop is gone now. Hopefully the green line will go up more the rest of the week and is May a better month for you :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987