Hud at the table in wrong place

• 4 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      In the meanwhile you’re waiting on an answer on the PT4 supporter you can check out the Preferred Seating guide. Most likely you can find your answer there, but I’m no PT4 user.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Ringo7030
      Ringo7030
      Gold
      I have set on pokerstars side and pt4 prefer sit autocenter. What i can do more?
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ringo7030
      I have set on pokerstars side and pt4 prefer sit autocenter. What i can do more?
      Strong move. From there you can (if the problem reappears rudely often/ every time) move the stats, and from there save the layout. If the problem persists (which it shouldnt - but could) You have most likely not saved the layout. If moving the stats alone becomes a problem by itself, you can with use of your imagination figure out that when you press control on the buttons with numbers, letters symbols etc, and hold that ancient button down while clicking on the stat with the mouse or the touchpad depending on the version of pc u are using (crackable/bendable OR firm and stabil) you will notice that this botton does what it says it does. Because now u are able to control the layout of the stats. However dont get a habit using the hud to conceile the flop cards, and from there increase the joy and adrennaline rush by peaking 1 card at a time slowly, because it will hurt your hands pr hour, but ur timing tells will be balanced.

If you want me to describe what you can do to save the layout in more deep details. I will increase the deepness to a level you never thought was possible. :truestory:
    • Ringo7030
      Ringo7030
      Gold
      ^you are the boss you know that? Its working! Hope karma gonna back to you :f_cool: