Blank pages

• srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Hello!

I've got problem with blank pages, i can't access cashier, tournaments tickets and other stuff. This was recently started, maybe month ago, I tried reinstall it, update IE and nothing work out. Technical support gave me some instruction to uncheck some box in Internet options and update video driver, didn't help. It's WIN7 x64, is anyone have clue what to do?

Thanks for your help,
  • 28 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey srna10,

Is this what support told you to do? :

Go to Start, type Internet options in the search
      Start - Internet Options - Connections tab - LAN Settings - Untick Automatically detect settings
      Regards

Laz
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Hi Laz,

Yes, that was the instruction but it was already unticked so I didn't make any change. Did You have same problem, do You know how to resolve this situation?

Kind regards,

srna
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey srna10,

Start - Internet Options - Connections tab - LAN Settings - Untick Automatically detect settings
      Regards

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey snra10

Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it. This was a fix for a recent problem at 888 and I was hoping it would work for you. All you can do is try support and see if they have any other ideas.

Regards

Laz
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      That is the correct advice Laz, thanks for that.
    • Branko1812
      Branko1812
      Bronze
      Hi.
      I have the same problem. I tried this and it is not working.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Can you guys give me your 888poker user names please.
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 888Rep
      Hi rep,

my user name is same as here "srna10". Hope You can find a way to help with this problem, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

srna
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by srna10
      Hi rep,

my user name is same as here "srna10". Hope You can find a way to help with this problem, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

srna
      I have sent this over to the tech guys for you and hopefully they will contact you with a solution.
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Hi rep,

Kind regards,

srna
      I have sent this over to the tech guys for you and hopefully they will contact you with a solution.
      thanks rep,

support contact me and hope we can find some solution.

kind regards,

srna
    • camil87
      camil87
      Bronze
      I have the same problem.. Can someone help to resolve this issue ?
    • camil87
      camil87
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thx for help. Problem was with video drivers.

I need to contact with 888 poker support but I cant find e-mail on their website.

hmm I installed 888 poker from normal site but no from pokerstrategy and I would like to track this account to pokerstrategy. Is this possible ? I didnt make any deposit so far.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by camil87
      Hi,

Thx for help. Problem was with video drivers.

I need to contact with 888 poker support but I cant find e-mail on their website.

hmm I installed 888 poker from normal site but no from pokerstrategy and I would like to track this account to pokerstrategy. Is this possible ? I didnt make any deposit so far.
      Support@888poker.com
      Can you ask a forum moderator regarding the tracking as I'm not sure how that works now you have opened an account via another method.

Thanks
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey camil87,

Unfortunately tracking is only possible by using our download links as they contain our affiliate codes. :(

Regards

Laz
    • metsok
      metsok
      Bronze
      I have the same thing. Blank pages.
      I have the latest IE and all other things should be fine too. I say should because I am not very smart at computer stuff.
      I wrote on 888 support too, but still no answer, I sent the message ~1 month ago. Should I quit use 888 or someone in here can help me?
      My username there is "metsok".

Thanks you!
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by metsok
      I have the same thing. Blank pages.
      I have the latest IE and all other things should be fine too. I say should because I am not very smart at computer stuff.
      I wrote on 888 support too, but still no answer, I sent the message ~1 month ago. Should I quit use 888 or someone in here can help me?
      My username there is "metsok".

Thanks you!
      Have you tried this?

or try updating your grapics card as this has worked for others.
      If you have no luck then please email support again and they should be able to advise you further.
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Update:

After upgrading graphics drivers, pages are now BLACK :f_confused: . Still can't access cashier and other apps, there were some corresponding with support, last mail sent to them one month ago is unanswered. I hope they will resolve this issue because it's starting to be frustrating :f_mad: .
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Update:

After upgrading graphics drivers, pages are now BLACK :f_confused: . Still can't access cashier and other apps, there were some corresponding with support, last mail sent to them one month ago is unanswered. I hope they will resolve this issue because it's starting to be frustrating :f_mad: .
      Can you please send a mail to support reminding them and they may be able to advise you further.

Thanks
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Update:

Can you please send a mail to support reminding them and they may be able to advise you further.

Thanks
      Will do Rep, I'm not very optimistic but I will send them mail.

Thanks
    • metsok
      metsok
      Bronze
      Yeah, I have tried everything.
      And like srna10 said, no answer and its been month or more..
      I sent new message to them. If I don't get answer to this one too, then I just reinstall it. No point of using some "program" if its not working like it should be..