This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus after deposit does not match website. Confused.

• lordcrusade9
      lordcrusade9
      Bronze
      I deposited yesterday, but I have not yet got the silver status - I know this takes time to come through, but will it be?

Also it appears to me they did not pay me $22.50 as advertised on the website.

I am from the UK. I typed in the FREE20 code advertised on the website.
      I have £35.87 in my account, £20 of which is my deposit. this leaves me with £15.87. (I thought this should be the initial $10+$22.50?) I also won just more than a pound yesterday.
      It says I have £36.22 pending bonus balance. (I thought the bonus is 200%, so why is this at £36.22?)
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey lordcrusade9,

In regards to the Silver status and the free $22.50 it may be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

For information on why your bonus amount is a bit weird, you'll need to check with Netbet support at support@netbet.co.uk or through the Live Chat.

Keep us updated

Laz