Former recreational player coming back to poker with Confidant91 beginner video series.

• parky0318RNMD
      parky0318RNMD
      Bronze
      Hi: I am a retired US player who gave up game several years ago when it became very hard to get your money off the sites. I was a winning micro stakes player at 10 NL full ring and about break even at 25Nl. I am learning 6 max using the lessons here in the strategy sessions and watching Confindant91 videos and some of W34z3l's videos. My opening bankroll was $407 left over on Bovada on March 18. That bankroll is now $520 dollars and playing 5NL 6max. I am going to move up to 10 when my profit hits 125. I have found Bovada pretty loose and easy. I tried America's card room and it is too aggressive for me at this point in my game. They are pretty passive and readable for me at least over at Bovada. I am down $10 at America's card room.
      I think the best thing I have learned so far is too fold on marginal hands against pressure. I can sometimes tell when they are bluffing but mostly they aren't at 5 NL except late at night. It seems when the evening is getting late they just want to lose their stack and go to bed especially if they are short stacked.
      The one thing at Bovada is that I am much more comfortable playing against players who are short stacked than fully bankrolled players. They just seem to fishier that the other players.
  • 1 reply