My acc at 888 is disabled - no reason

• vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      Fisrt let me introduce myself.
      My name is Vlajko333 :f_biggrin:
      I'm member at PS for almost 5 years. Still learning poker. Played at WH, Poker stars, 777. Sometimes earned some money, but mostly lost. I hired coach and didn't played for months, and now stardet again.
      I saw No Deposit offer at our site, for Poker 888 and start to play.
      Earned some money ($60) and when I done that...booom, my acc is locked.
      So I wrote this msg:
      "Hello,
      today when I tried to log into my acc at Poker888 msg pop up that my acc is disabled and to contact support.
      So, I'm contacting you, and want to ask what is the problem? Did I done something wrong so You disabled my acc?
      Or the problem is that I'm playing from my phone (android apk)? Or the problem is that I now have $60 and still clearing your No Deposit bonus? I played Snap poker and NL2, NL4, NL10.
      Also msg said that I will recive mail. I haven't recived anything. When I tried to log over lap top, it said that I have to change password. So I change it. And again you asked to change my password. I don't want to do that again.
      I have to write about this on Pokerstrategy.
      Just to inform poker players how long it will take to solve this, and how will you do that.
      I hope that you will NOT aks for my passport, ID card, bill, or something like that, cause I will not give you this data, cause I did NOT made any deposit, cause I'm still clearing YOUR No Deposit Bonus. Why didn' you asked for them when I opened my acc?
      I will send my documents when I want to to make deposit, or to withdraw money. During free play... no.
      Best regards"
      I will inform you how this situation will end.
  • 17 replies
    • Post removed

• vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      And few hours answer:
      "Thank you for contacting us, my name is David and it is my pleasure to assist you today.
      Currently your account has restrictions imposed by our Operations Department.
      In case you would like us to review your account further, please login to our Cashier by clicking on this link http://www.safe-cashier.com , and upload a copy of the following documents:
      • Copy of your ID/Passport/Driving License
      • Copy of a recent Utility Bill showing your name and address and dated of no more than 3 months ago
      Our Operations Department will contact you within 72hours after receiving the documents with their feedback in regards to your account.
      Please address any inquiries regarding your account to: operations@cassava.net. Once you have done so, please allow up to 72 hours for receiving a response.
      Kind regards,
      David G.
      Member Support Representative"

OK this is standard answer.
      But what is my point.
      Noone asked for my documents when I opened my account. Noone asked when I lost almost everything. But when I'm winninig they want my documents. Why? Why Poker888 want bill no older then 3 months!? Copy of my ID or passport!? Standard procedure, somebody will say.
      No! This is scaming. Try to deposit over Skrill, nobody will ask you nothing. Just give us money. If you loose... great! But if you win then give us ID, passport, bill, sample of blood, urin etc.
      And one more thing. mail to sent my documents is operations@cassava.net !!!!!!!!! no poker888.com but this scam adress!?
      That is the problem why less and less people are playing online poker. That is why they are giving free money, and then took you everything.
      Poker888 you can keep this $61. I don't want to play at scam poker site.
    • vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      And my answer to Poker888:
      "My user name is vlajko333
      You are asking for my documents to unblock my acc which you blocked for NO REASONS.
      You did NOT asked for my documents when I opened acc at Poker888, but you are aksing for them now when I manage to collect $61.
      I just have to say NO WAY.
      You can close my acc if you want but I will not upload any documents to Poker888.
      Why would I do that? Am I depositing money? Am I makin withdraw?
      You want me to sent you my confidental documents just to play poker?
      Agaain NO WAY.
      Greatings
      vlajko333""
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      This is just standard for the poker industry as a whole because at some point you will have to prove ID especially as some countries are regulated now and that seems to be a condition.
      They can ask for ID at any time and it does not have to be as soon as you sign up.
      This is completely legal and safe so you have nothing to worry about by sending these required documents.

888Rep
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by vlajko333
      And my answer to Poker888:
      "My user name is vlajko333
      You are asking for my documents to unblock my acc which you blocked for NO REASONS.
      You did NOT asked for my documents when I opened acc at Poker888, but you are aksing for them now when I manage to collect $61.
      I just have to say NO WAY.
      You can close my acc if you want but I will not upload any documents to Poker888.
      Why would I do that? Am I depositing money? Am I makin withdraw?
      You want me to sent you my confidental documents just to play poker?
      Agaain NO WAY.
      Greatings
      vlajko333""
      Hi, vlajko333,
      Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forums!
      It is unfortunate that your first posts have to
      As the 888rep pointed out, documentation requests are standard for the poker industry.

I've had to do this several times -- usually before my first withdrawal.
      At least 888 gets your docs on file first. The documentation procedure can delay a withdrawal by a week or more.

Be patient, and cooperative. Remember that the person you're working with is the key to unlocking your account, and you want that person to be on your side.

All the best,
      VS
    • vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      Thanks for responses and advices.
      I know that sending ID is standard procedure. And I sent my ID and everything what support asked at several poker nad betting sites.
      What is anoying thing, and very, very strange is that I did not asked for withdraw, or transfering money, or making deposit. Just playing for free money.
      And starting to build my bankroll.
      You must admit that poker888 choose very strange moment for ID check, right? It looks like that poker888 don't want me there.
      And that is the main reasoon what I don't like.
      I don't care about $60 ($61 I don't know). I like playing poker, and compete with other people.
      I really consider not to sent them ID and to close my acc there, cause I don't feel that this the right moment to ask for ID check, and they are pushing me away from poker888
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I really consider not to sent them ID and to close my acc there, cause I don't feel that this the right moment to ask for ID check, and they are pushing me away from poker888
      Hi, vlajko333,
      I don't think that the timing is strange.
      I'm going to take a wild guess and say that some -- if not all -- poker rooms have some sort of random check going on.

If you DO decide to withhold your ID and close your account, they might then assume that your ID would not pass inspection, and that you closed your account because of that.

If you really DO want to make a point, send in your ID, pass inspection, then withdraw your money and close the account.

But if your ID passes, and you actually like the site, then you might as well keep playing.

Peace,
      VS
    • vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      Hmm,
      Let's try this.
      I will send my ID and then I will try to make withdraw.
      But, I can bet, that I will not get that withdraw. First they will hold it for weeks (how do I know that, because they still, after 2 days didn't send any answer to my mail!!!!!),
      and then they will ask for deposit, then they will talk about clearing bonus, etc.
      Do you want a bet?
    • vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      Update of my case :)
      Finaly someone from Poker888 contact me, and I upload my document, my passport.
      Let's wait what will happen next.
    • vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      If you DO decide to withhold your ID and close your account, they might then assume that your ID would not pass inspection, and that you closed your account because of that.

If you really DO want to make a point, send in your ID, pass inspection, then withdraw your money and close the account.

But if your ID passes, and you actually like the site, then you might as well keep playing.
      Let me inform you that I PASSED inspection. I had to sent pasport and one bill not lder then 6 months with my name and adress, and today is my acc reopend.
      But, just to tell that this is very unprofessional to ask for ID inspecton in the time while player is still playing with No Deposit money.
      You can ask for inspection before you give him money, or when someone try to make withdraw or deposit money.
      To aks for documents when player start to make profit is like poker888 is thinking that I'm cheater and fraud. That is how I felt.
      Now, I will try to withdraw some money, like VorpalF2F suggested in his post.
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      Why are you so paranoid?

If you never deposited and provided ID then they have no way of knowing that you are legally allowed to play on their site. You could be below the minimum playing age, have duplicate accounts or any number of other illegal reason.
      If you are winning then there is a good chance you could either ask to withdraw, or dump your chips on someone else.
      So rightly they asked for verification that you are a legitimate player.

Stop whinging!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Now, I will try to withdraw some money, like VorpalF2F suggested in his post.
      Hi, vlajko333,
      Not so fast...
      First, most poker rooms will only permit withdrawals to the same account from which you deposited.

So if you've never deposited, it may well be that you will not be able to deposit until you do.

This rule may even be imposed by governments anti-money-laundering rules, but I'm not sure about that.

Before you get into another squabble with 888, be sure to read their user agreement (terms of service) which contains a link to their withdrawal policy
      I did not read those documents in their entirety, but you certainly should.

I applaud 888 for being up front about the ID check actually. So many rooms wait until AFTER the withdrawal request before doing the check, which holds up the withdrawal for as much as a month or more.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      I'm also very satsfied with 888 support.
      First contact was slow, but after first contact they were very, very efficiant.
      I also think that first I have to deposit at least $10, and then to ask withdrawal.
    • unknownx13
      unknownx13
      Platinum
      And then players wonder why most of poker room supports are slow to solve real issues,becouse kids like vlajko333 bomb they with their bullshit.
    • legenyPS
      legenyPS
      Bronze
      Hi vlajko333,

Please consider that 888 has a minimum amount to withraw (more than $10) and they also will charge some considerable fees on withdrawals, some $5 for me recently.-
      BTW I have a very good experience with 888 support.

-legeny
    • liliump3
      liliump3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legenyPS
      Hi vlajko333,

Please consider that 888 has a minimum amount to withraw (more than $10) and they also will charge some considerable fees on withdrawals, some $5 for me recently.-
      BTW I have a very good experience with 888 support.

-legeny
      5 dollar fee to withdraw ? for real ? is it always like that ?

I was thinking about open an account at 888poker but having a withdraw fee might be enough for me to give up on that.
    • vlajko333
      vlajko333
      Bronze
      I was thinking to deposit $10 and then to withdraw $100, which I made with No Deposit bonus, and to leave something to keep playing,
      just to see how it works. And if everything is OK, then to go with middle stakes.
      But at first I want to try deposit -withdrawal.
      If it is fast like security check ... I'll stay at 888.