Join the EGGNOG twitch streaming chalenge

• eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      Please take a look at my twitch channel had a rocky two weeks trying to set it up.
      But seems to be finally running now,hope to be streaming good content will give any advice if asked, all support will be welcome please leave feedback regarding my channel. Will keep this thead up to date with streeaming times.
      Come support the EGGNOG chalenge. will be checking out and supporing other streamers so let me know about other channels. Look forward to seeing you when going live. http://www.twitch.tv/dazblues/profile#/dazblues
      Daz
  • 8 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I guess you’re a cash game player.
      What kind of limits your going to play?

Further I wish you all the best to beat the stakes you’re going to play :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      My goals are to provide good quality streaming playing micro limits mainly.
      spending time studying my game selection, will play tournaments , cash.
      Would like plenty of input and advice always looking to improve my game and stream.
      But just as important support and get involved with other players and streamers hope you can follow my journey.
      Daz
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      BACK TRACK.
      I started this blog 2 weeks after setting up my Twitch channel. So this is a summary of event leading up to the present time.
      My very first stream was for 2hrs there were issues with audio and my profile page looked awful, I had some viewer's and they quite rightly told me stream wasn't good.
      2 days later was my second 2hr stream, I improved my profile, but the audio was the same, despite this I picked up my first follower, Pjs2704, So a shout out to my first follower. They remarked my content was good.
      The next week I spent time adjusting the audio and improving my profile, added a schedule and made alterations to my streaming channel, decided last minute to add music video. Streamed 3 days running 4hrs a time got 3 more followers and the feed back was good. Now we are into last week 14th April, added couple more features to the channel. then streamed for three 4hr sessions they seemed a success.
      Now up to date I have lots of ideas to make improvements I have a schedule but it needs work. The key is not just letting viewer's know when your streaming but have a clear idea regarding the content your streaming I'm going to be streaming tomorrow 21 April 10.30am till 4pm. and 23rd 12noon till early evening all time Aprox. Also will be spending time viewing and supporting other Twitch poker streamers helping out where I can. Looking forward being part of the community.
      Feel free come support the EGGNOG.
      Daz
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      Today played 5hrs. 6 handed cash table at Bet Victor, plus tournaments on 888, Titan, Inter poker and poker stars.
      Was a good session and now decided streaming 1 table at a time is the best way to go, have tried streaming multiple tables but felt it was hard for viewer's to follow.
      Will play multiple tables still but run them on a second screen, then if any interesting hands arise view them on the stream. Will be broadcasting again on Thur 23rd from 12 noon. Will keep making improvements.
      Going to take a look at some other poker streamers now to interact and support.
      Daz
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      Today played 5hrs. had a good session had 9 viewing simultaneously new record. Added 2 reviews on my Twitch Poker Community.
      So now feel ready to launch the community on my twitch channel so when that is up and running will put the link in my blog. (watch this space).
      Taking a break till Tues 28th so will update soon.
      The EGGNOG wants your support.
      Daz
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      Ok been busy week streamed 3 times for 3hrs each day launched my EGGNOG Twitch Poker community . So feel free to take a look.
      Link Text...
      Should be back streaming mid next week about 6th May. Info will be on TWITTER. Link Text...
      Will be looking to do some more creative streaming so all work in progress . So thanks for all the support and interest.
      The EGGNOG welcomes your involvement.
      Daz
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      Been back streaming this week WED, THUR and FRI. Thursday was in the evening for the first time, but wasn't great stream seemed to lag, but there's lots of traffic and streaming on the evening which may be why. Getting consistent viewers but need to get more ridged schedule. Planning streaming a BetVictor Exclusive 20th May should be fun if some community regulars tune in. Probably update blog after that. Everyone welcome to join the EGGNOG on 20th May around 6pm BST.
    • eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Bronze
      The BetVictor night went well with some BV regulars joining in. Will look at doing another soon.
      My new interactive concept is starting to take shape with the F1 themed poker stream tested and ready to run I am now previewing it and doing demo's.
      So as for this week starting from 26th May will be promoting that. Iv'e got some early interest but need to get across that it's interactive and can only work if viewer's (followers) get involved in the chat so got all week to put that across. So all in all busy week. also developing to more themes.
      EGGNOG says see you on the grid.
      Daz