Is Titan poker still a partner?

• 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kneejob,

Yes Titan is still one of our partners and they still appear on my room list (even though I'm untracked). If you are having a problem with SPs, just let us know. :f_thumbsup:

With the introduction of SBR (Source based rake) at the beginning of February, all iPoker pools are now one.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i play at titan poker also...already 26 days full until today 26 april...how do I know I qualified for 20 days playing in april ?
      I cannot check & also don't understand about this promo...
      and who will give the prize? PS or titanpoker ?
      for your info, I played at netbet & titan poker which both are tracked here at PS...
      how about if I play both room more than 20 days in april ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

Have you been receiving SPs? You can check by going here and clicking the + next to Titan.

Cash bonuses will be paid directly into your pokerroom account. To achieve multiple rewards you must hit the targets at both rooms. You can read more about it here.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey eddymurphy,

Have you been receiving SPs? You can check by going here and clicking the + next to Titan.

Cash bonuses will be paid directly into your pokerroom account. To achieve multiple rewards you must hit the targets at both rooms. You can read more about it here.

Regards

Laz
      i have read that link....got a little bit confusion:
      1. what is this stamement means ??? : *Qualifying SPs must be earned per room - for example, you will not receive a cash reward for Gold status if you earn 5SP on William Hill and 5SP on NetBet for 20 days in April. Players can earn multiple cash rewards by hitting SP targets at different participating rooms.

how many SP do we need to earn everyday for 20 days playing ?

2. if I play at titan & netbet...and their SP both combine to level me up to Gold....is that enough ??
      because I just checked your link press the + next to titan to check my SP I got 22 days at titan poker
      & 9 days at netbet poker (I think netbet I don't have enough time by april 30th)

im waiting your answer...thank you in advance
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

You cannot combine them. The targets must be hit for every room. So you must earn 10 points a day for 20 days (not including bonus points). You won't reach the day requirement for NetBet.

You have reached the day requirement for Titan but you must ensure that you have earned a minimum of 10 SPs a day for 20 of those days.

Regards

Laz