PStars - What to play?

• M0na1isa
      M0na1isa
      Bronze
      Greetings everyone,

Some of you may remember me from before (Hellloooooo Asaban how it goes?<3). First I wanted to say hello to all the old guys and hoping to make friends with the new peeps around this forum.
      After I got my monies from FTP (thanks to PS ofc!) I quit the scene and started up a business. Well the hard work is almost done and now I have free time and man I've missed it here.
      I want to start playing MTTs again but easing myself into the game, probably lots have changed in the passed +2 years. So I'm gonna start with $500 BR and see how it goes from here.
      First I wanted if there's any new material (already read most stuff pre '13) that might be helpful to me.
      Second I wanted to take suggestions on what to play. I prefer to play during daytime (GMT) on PStars, MTTs.

Goodluck to all,
      M13
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      The bronze tournaments articles haven’t change much the last couple of years, but there are still enough interesting videos for bronze members of less than 1 year old.

On PokerStars are enough different tournaments of $<3 to play for you that’s suitable with $500 bankroll that’s starts every time of the day.
      What kind of tournaments you prefer? (Regular freeze outs, turbo freeze outs, knockout, re-buy and/or other variants) With this info it’s easier to give you some example tournaments you like to play.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • M0na1isa
      M0na1isa
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply. I used to play all of them to maintain a good volume, I'll probably want to do the same for now at least till I can have a decent amount of MTTs played to study the stats.
      By <$3 you mean <$3 BI or <$3 Avg. BI?

Cheerio,
      M13
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I mean <$3 buy-inn of 1 tournament.
      Than its I think the best way to filter the tournament page on PokerStars on <$3 tournaments like this:

You can also filter on No Limit Hold’em. Than you have only 1 game in the lobby. This way you can find all tournaments you want to play.

A other option is to mark all tournaments you want to play. Than it will be automatic filtered in the ‘favorite’ tab in the PokerStars client.

Cheers,
      SDK1987