This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PStars - What to play?

• M0na1isa
      M0na1isa
      Bronze
      Greetings everyone,

Some of you may remember me from before (Hellloooooo Asaban how it goes?<3). First I wanted to say hello to all the old guys and hoping to make friends with the new peeps around this forum.
      After I got my monies from FTP (thanks to PS ofc!) I quit the scene and started up a business. Well the hard work is almost done and now I have free time and man I've missed it here.
      I want to start playing MTTs again but easing myself into the game, probably lots have changed in the passed +2 years. So I'm gonna start with $500 BR and see how it goes from here.
      First I wanted if there's any new material (already read most stuff pre '13) that might be helpful to me.
      Second I wanted to take suggestions on what to play. I prefer to play during daytime (GMT) on PStars, MTTs.

Goodluck to all,
      M13
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      The bronze tournaments articles haven’t change much the last couple of years, but there are still enough interesting videos for bronze members of less than 1 year old.

On PokerStars are enough different tournaments of $<3 to play for you that’s suitable with $500 bankroll that’s starts every time of the day.
      What kind of tournaments you prefer? (Regular freeze outs, turbo freeze outs, knockout, re-buy and/or other variants) With this info it’s easier to give you some example tournaments you like to play.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • M0na1isa
      M0na1isa
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply. I used to play all of them to maintain a good volume, I'll probably want to do the same for now at least till I can have a decent amount of MTTs played to study the stats.
      By <$3 you mean <$3 BI or <$3 Avg. BI?

Cheerio,
      M13
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I mean <$3 buy-inn of 1 tournament.
      Than its I think the best way to filter the tournament page on PokerStars on <$3 tournaments like this:

You can also filter on No Limit Hold’em. Than you have only 1 game in the lobby. This way you can find all tournaments you want to play.

A other option is to mark all tournaments you want to play. Than it will be automatic filtered in the ‘favorite’ tab in the PokerStars client.

Cheers,
      SDK1987