This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problem with PT4 and 888

• TheNutcr4cker
      TheNutcr4cker
      Basic
      Howdy,

I recently installed PT4 on my second computer. Though, I can't seem to get it to import my hands or start the HUD. When I try to import my hands from the disk it just start count errors. I can't understand the problem since PT4 and 888 is configured the exact same way on both of my computer but the problem just occurs on one. Everytime I start PT4 it ask for adminstrator rights. Anyone with an idea what the problem could be?

'til later,
      NutCr4cker:As:
  • 2 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by TheNutcr4cker
      Howdy,

I recently installed PT4 on my second computer. Though, I can't seem to get it to import my hands or start the HUD. When I try to import my hands from the disk it just start count errors. I can't understand the problem since PT4 and 888 is configured the exact same way on both of my computer but the problem just occurs on one. Everytime I start PT4 it ask for adminstrator rights. Anyone with an idea what the problem could be?

'til later,
      NutCr4cker:As:
      Please create a support ticket on our website by selecting Support > Contact Us. We will need to see samples of the hand histories as well as pokrtracker logs to determine your problem and give you advice how to solve the issue.
    • TheNutcr4cker
      TheNutcr4cker
      Basic
      Right, thank you! :f_drink: