Problem with PT4 and 888

• TheNutcr4cker
      TheNutcr4cker
      Basic
      Howdy,

I recently installed PT4 on my second computer. Though, I can't seem to get it to import my hands or start the HUD. When I try to import my hands from the disk it just start count errors. I can't understand the problem since PT4 and 888 is configured the exact same way on both of my computer but the problem just occurs on one. Everytime I start PT4 it ask for adminstrator rights. Anyone with an idea what the problem could be?

'til later,
      NutCr4cker:As:
  • 2 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by TheNutcr4cker
      Howdy,

I recently installed PT4 on my second computer. Though, I can't seem to get it to import my hands or start the HUD. When I try to import my hands from the disk it just start count errors. I can't understand the problem since PT4 and 888 is configured the exact same way on both of my computer but the problem just occurs on one. Everytime I start PT4 it ask for adminstrator rights. Anyone with an idea what the problem could be?

'til later,
      NutCr4cker:As:
      Please create a support ticket on our website by selecting Support > Contact Us. We will need to see samples of the hand histories as well as pokrtracker logs to determine your problem and give you advice how to solve the issue.
    • TheNutcr4cker
      TheNutcr4cker
      Basic
      Right, thank you! :f_drink: