PartyPoker - Cashout GoPlay Card - A complete story of Incompetence

• acsimoes
      acsimoes
      Basic
      Withdrawal Request Received and Pending Internal Review
      Sent: 22 February 2015 11:29:42
      Actions
      confirmation@pay-pro.com (confirmation@pay-pro.com)
      Please keep this withdrawal receipt for your records.
      Current Status of Request: PENDING APPROVAL.
      Withdrawal Amount : USD …..
      Withdrawal method: PAY_PCARD.
      Account Name : ac.simoes.
      Date/Time Transaction : 22-FEB-2015 11:29:34 EST.
      Transaction ID : 14246045731083223.
      As per our Withdrawal Procedure all withdrawal requests must first be approved by our internal review team (to ensure fairness) before they are processed by our Payments Team. This is why the current status of your request reads pending approval.
      This review normally takes up to 3 Business Days To view your withdrawal status, please select the Transaction History link from the Cashier.
      For more information, please visit the Cashier FAQ section or Contact Us at any time!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent: 22 February 2015 11:29:36
      Your application for the GoPlay MasterCard has been successful and will be dispatched in the next 2-3 business days by first class post from the United Kingdom. It may take 5-15 business days for delivery depending on your geographical location.
      The following details are applicable for your card:
      Name on Card: A. SIMOES
      Card Currency: CAD
      Please make note of this access code as you will need it to activate your card and to receive your PIN number. You can also always use this access code to retrieve your PIN number if it is forgotten and avail of other features such as card balance, recent transactions, etc.
      Please visit the Card FAQ section for more details.
      Customer Service
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent: 24 March 2015 01:56:02
      Thank you for contacting the card support team.
      Please be informed that we have the same address updated on your account with us.
      Your Go Play Master card will be dispatched in the next 2-3 business days by first class post from the United Kingdom.
      It may take 5-15 business days for delivery depending on your geographical location.
      Best Regards,
      Sai Krishna Chakravarthy
      Card support Team.
      Sent: 21 March 2015 13:09:58
      To: party Customer Service (cardsupport@pay-pro.com)
      Dear,
      Sai Krishna Chakravarthy
      Card support Team
      The 5-15 business days are gone and I'm still waiting for my card.
      Can you please check the situation and find out if it's there any issue ?
      Thank you.
      From: party Customer Service (cardsupport@pay-pro.com) You moved this message to its current location.
      Sent: 24 March 2015 01:56:02
      Thank you for contacting the card support team.
      We have received confirmation that due to a technical problem there is a delay in issuing new Go Play cards.
      Please note that the new card will be dispatched on 3/26/2015. It may take 5-15 business days for delivery depending on your geographical location.
      If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.
      Best Regards,
      Sai Krishna Chakravarthy
      Card support Team.
      Sent: 18 April 2015 18:55:36
      To: party Customer Service (cardsupport@pay-pro.com)
      Dear Sirs,
      Unfortunately for the 2nd time you failed. For the 2nd time the 15 business days are gone and the card didn`t come. This is not professional and I start having real concerns about playing on Party Poker.
      I hope you have some good explanation, otherwise I`ll take my one conclusions and this situation is going to become public.
      I'll appreciate a quick response.
      Thank you.
      From: party Customer Service (cardsupport@pay-pro.com) You moved this message to its current location.
      Sent: 19 April 2015 03:22:38
      To: acacio.simoes@outlook.com
      Hi Acacio,
      Thank you for contacting the Card Support Team.
      Please be informed that we have stopped issuing Go Play Master cards with old chip versions.
      We were informed that the new cards with upgraded chip version will be sent out once the card production vendor receives the updated stock of cards.
      There has been a delay in receiving the updated stock of cards and we are now informed that the new cards are expected to be dispatched after 04/28/2015.
      We are following up on this issue and will keep you updated. We apologies for any inconvenience caused due to this.
      Best Regards,
      Sai Krishna Chakravarthy
      Card Support Team.
  • 1 reply
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      Party Poker Withdrawals Suck
      I had a Good/Bad experience several years ago, when my withdrawal was sent via check through 2 intermediate banks who both took a huge bite. ($75USD!) I gave up on them and recently asked if their withdrawal policy had improved.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

This is to inform you that currently the only withdrawal option that has no fee in Australia is Instadebit, which however requires a previous deposit with it in the last 6 months. Also have in mind that it would be removed from our website for all players except Canadian users on the 30th of September.

Unfortunately we are not able to bypass the fees and provide you with tax free withdrawals.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Viktor,

Customer Service

Gamble Responsibly