Hello

• 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello limangchuen

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of poker games you like to play? (SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or something else than No Limit Hold’em)
      If I know this I can maybe help you to give you more information about the game you like to play.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on the forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • limangchuen
      limangchuen
      Bronze
      Hi SDK1987,

I like cash game and tournaments No Limit Hold’em. Mostly I play Rush Poker at Fulltilt Poker.

However, I'm just wondering if the StrategyPoints can earn from Fulltilt Poker again? As it was stopped ages ago. Now I see my Strategy Points 2015-04-28 are showing pending, does it mean I can earn StrategyPoints though playing at Fulltilt Poker again?

I'm looking forward to hear from you again. Thanks

Li
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I’m afraid old FTP account don’t receive StrategyPoints anymore, because all these accounts are untracked since FTP stopped the partnership with us for a while. I know it’s not news you wanted to hear, but we can’t do nothing about it.

I recommend to check out the Beginner Live Show [Zooming with confidant91] and MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread if you didn’t do that already. There you can find a lot of interesting information about cash games and tournaments.

Further it’s a smart to post on regularly bases difficult hands on our cash game and tournamentshand discussion boards. This way you get feedback of other forum members and that can help you to improve your game.

This is I think enough information for now, but if you have some questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      hi dude, you will learn much here, Good luck at the tables!
    • Post removed