This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New to forum sites for poker

• ArranMJTeece90
      ArranMJTeece90
      Basic
      Hi all I've been playing poker for a couple years as a hobby winning and losing (mainly losing) but now decided to take the game more seriously and have to say it's paying off so thought I'd join a poker forum to discuss watch and learn as much as I can in order to make my game stronger look forward to speaking to members of the community and discussing strategy.
      Peace ;-)
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello ArranMJTeece90

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I would recommend to use one or more of our free money offers.
      This way you could build a bankroll for free on a room you don’t have a account yet.

It’s interesting to know what kind of poker games your normal . (SNG’s, cash games and/or tournaments)
      If I know that I can maybe help you to give your favourite game(s).

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      Hello ArranMJTeece90, Welcome to PokerStrategy forum. You can get a lot of tips and tricks on poker from this forum.
    • ArranMJTeece90
      ArranMJTeece90
      Basic
      Hi thanks for the welcome I play no limit holdem mostly tournaments mainly and cash sometimes. I also like to dabble in some other games like 5 card draw, stud and 2-7 single/triple draw. But I'm only aware of pokerstars that offer these other games
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ArranMJTeece90,

I can definitely recommending checking out Asaban's MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread. There's a lot of good stuff there. :f_love:

Full Tilt also spread those games as well as a couple of others, but traffic can be an issue. This is why I love MicroMillions on Stars. You get a chance to play decent size and value MTTS in some of the lesser known variants. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed