New to forum sites for poker

• ArranMJTeece90
      ArranMJTeece90
      Basic
      Hi all I've been playing poker for a couple years as a hobby winning and losing (mainly losing) but now decided to take the game more seriously and have to say it's paying off so thought I'd join a poker forum to discuss watch and learn as much as I can in order to make my game stronger look forward to speaking to members of the community and discussing strategy.
      Peace ;-)
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello ArranMJTeece90

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I would recommend to use one or more of our free money offers.
      This way you could build a bankroll for free on a room you don’t have a account yet.

It’s interesting to know what kind of poker games your normal . (SNG’s, cash games and/or tournaments)
      If I know that I can maybe help you to give your favourite game(s).

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      Hello ArranMJTeece90, Welcome to PokerStrategy forum. You can get a lot of tips and tricks on poker from this forum.
    • ArranMJTeece90
      ArranMJTeece90
      Basic
      Hi thanks for the welcome I play no limit holdem mostly tournaments mainly and cash sometimes. I also like to dabble in some other games like 5 card draw, stud and 2-7 single/triple draw. But I'm only aware of pokerstars that offer these other games
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ArranMJTeece90,

I can definitely recommending checking out Asaban's MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread. There's a lot of good stuff there. :f_love:

Full Tilt also spread those games as well as a couple of others, but traffic can be an issue. This is why I love MicroMillions on Stars. You get a chance to play decent size and value MTTS in some of the lesser known variants. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed