hi im jofus/redjoekim66

• 6 replies
    • ArranMJTeece90
      ArranMJTeece90
      Basic
      Hi what sites is it that you play on? And what limits and games do you play?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello redjoekim66

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I would recommend to use one or more of our free money offers.
      This way you could build a bankroll for free on a room you don’t have a account yet.

It’s interesting to know what kind of poker games your normal . (SNG’s, cash games and/or tournaments)
      If I know that I can maybe help you to give your favourite game(s).

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Post removed

• redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      Hi sry it's taken so long to reply. I have multiple accounts mostly on ipoker network. Don't really get above 0.2/0.4 in games and try for hi/lo Omaha games when available otherwise normal Omaha, also being trying out the new 6+. Kinda play cash to earn points for promotions. this week have won 55 euro worth of tokens at WH and 20 euro freebets at coral. Up around 50 in cash as well. Previous few weeks were an absolute nightmare but still managed a very slight profit. Very disciplined now and never deposit unless I've withdrawn winnings(wont go above 30% of winnings when depositing)
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      also follow the jackpot freeroll series and play almost all of them and have accounts that are accumulating small amounts of cash. Tend to wait until last possible moment in jackpot freerolls to register and get a rebuy and add on. Cash in these tournies around 80% of the time and managed to win one about 10 days ago
    • fapaja
      fapaja
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome to the forum! :)