Unable to login

• ttesone
      ttesone
      Black
      I've tried everything. Support from 888 couldn't solve the problem despite having tried over the phone. I disabled my firewall, I even uninstalled the whole McAfee software. I've formated my PC and re-installed a fresh Windows 7. I also tried on a laptop with Windows 8. Tried running it as administrator. Everything you can think of. What's weird is that the web version does work, so the problem seems to be with 888 Software.

I recorded in a GIF what happens: Link Text...

Any ideas on how to fix this?
  • 3 replies
    • ttesone
      ttesone
      Black
      I just tried connecting the internet modem directly to the PC and it worked! So the problem is the router, but the thing is I don't know how to change its configuration to make it work. I tried disabling the router's firewall but that didn't work :f_cry:
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by ttesone
      I just tried connecting the internet modem directly to the PC and it worked! So the problem is the router, but the thing is I don't know how to change its configuration to make it work. I tried disabling the router's firewall but that didn't work :f_cry:
      Do you have to go via your router, can't you just get another cable and use the modem for your poker and use your router for whatever else you need it for.
    • ttesone
      ttesone
      Black
      Originally posted by 888Rep
      Originally posted by ttesone
      Do you have to go via your router, can't you just get another cable and use the modem for your poker and use your router for whatever else you need it for.
      No, I can't. I have a dual-wan router and want other computers to be able to user both connections (in case on suddenly stops working). I have no issue with other poker rooms, only with 888.