Feedback - AlphaVillain

• 8 replies
    • AlphaVillain
      AlphaVillain
      Gold
      I and chopfi have worked out a staking deal. The terms are the following:

Volume: 100K hands, to be played by 30th of June 2014

Limits played: NL50 Zoom Full Ring

Staked amount: $1000 in 2 $500 increments. If the stakee loses the first increment, he will receive the second increment after the staker has evaluated the hand hostories, if the staker wishes to continue.

Profit sharing:
      1. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and only the first increment is used, the staker gets 35% of the Zoom profit plus 8%/10% of the rake(depending on VIP level Gold/Platinum), all multiplied by 0.84;
      2. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and the second increment is used, the staker gets 45% of the Zoom profit plus 8%/10% of the rake(depending on VIP level Gold/Platinum), all multiplied by 0.84;
      3. If the stakee gets no direct profit above the staked amount: 100% backer.
      The stakee has to send hand histories to the backer every Sunday.

The 0.84 multiplier is for government taxing purposes (16%).
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Silver
      Originally posted by AlphaVillain
      I and chopfi have worked out a staking deal. The terms are the following:

Volume: 100K hands, to be played by 30th of June 2014

Limits played: NL50 Zoom Full Ring

Staked amount: $1000 in 2 $500 increments. If the stakee loses the first increment, he will receive the second increment after the staker has evaluated the hand hostories, if the staker wishes to continue.

Profit sharing:
      1. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and only the first increment is used, the staker gets 35% of the Zoom profit plus 8%/10% of the rake(depending on VIP level Gold/Platinum), all multiplied by 0.84;
      2. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and the second increment is used, the staker gets 45% of the Zoom profit plus 8%/10% of the rake(depending on VIP level Gold/Platinum), all multiplied by 0.84;
      3. If the stakee gets no direct profit above the staked amount: 100% backer.
      The stakee has to send hand histories to the backer every Sunday.

The 0.84 multiplier is for government taxing purposes (16%).
      :f_thumbsup:

Hope we will make some money :)
    • chickennew
      chickennew
      Global
      Hi. Goodluck!
    • AlphaVillain
      AlphaVillain
      Gold
      First shot went pretty bad. We've agreed that I'll take the second 10 buy-in shot at NL50 with the condition that if this shot goes bad too, I'll make a staking deal with chopfi for NL25, 150K hands. He will get 25% of the total profit (table winnings + rakeback + milestones).
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Silver
      First shot went pretty bad. We've agreed that I'll take the second 10 buy-in shot at NL50 with the condition that if this shot goes bad too, I'll make a staking deal with chopfi for NL25, 150K hands. He will get 25% of the total profit (table winnings + rakeback + milestones).
      Hope we will have more luck with the second increment. Send you the money tomorrow morning.
    • RMSjoshua
      RMSjoshua
      Bronze
      good luck!
    • AlphaVillain
      AlphaVillain
      Gold
      After a pretty bad run below EV at NL50, I ended up losing about 3.5 buy-ins over 41K hands and decided to drop down to NL25 for some mental relaxation, and chopfi agreed. I sent him back some of the bankroll since I don't need almost $900 for NL25.

The deal for NL25 is:

$500 starting bankroll
      $672.82 = break-even limit (recovering NL50 losses)
      150K hands
      25% of the total profit goes to chopfi
      Volume to be played by 31st of August.
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Silver
      After a pretty bad run below EV at NL50, I ended up losing about 3.5 buy-ins over 41K hands and decided to drop down to NL25 for some mental relaxation, and chopfi agreed. I sent him back some of the bankroll since I don't need almost $900 for NL25.

The deal for NL25 is:

$500 starting bankroll
      $672.82 = break-even limit (recovering NL50 losses)
      150K hands
      25% of the total profit goes to chopfi
      Volume to be played by 31st of August.
      :f_thumbsup: