I made a double payment

• 12 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Noname81,

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Gold
      Hey everything went well. I have been refunded the second payment.

Thanks
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Noname81
      Hey everything went well. I have been refunded the second payment.

Thanks
      Awesome. :appl:
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Gold
      Ya now my only problem is TILT. I have learned so much in regards to my technical poker skills at this site. I could be a winning player but cant seem to win the battle against tilt. It drives me insane having the skills to beat the lower limits but I am constantly fighting my emotions and losing
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Noname81,

I used to have awful problems with tilt. even to the point of stopping. It was in this period while I was bored and reading through the forums, that I was reminded of jared Tendler's excellent book "The Mental Game of Poker".

I thought why not. it couldn't hurt and I was so bored. I only read the first 20 pages (must go back and finish it), and it was like a huge cloud had been lifted. That was 18 months ago. I now never tilt, never get angry at bad beats, coolers and suckouts. It has also had a positive effect on life outside of poker.

Cheers

Laz
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Gold
      I have that audio book on my computer,tablet, phone and I also have the actual book haha. The book is an amazing book. I have gone the first 5 chapter a dozen times. I create my injecting logic statement tilt profile ect. But I am still TILTING. I think what is happening is I have all the tools to stop tilting but I am not using them to my advantage. Today I am going to turn over a new leaf and use all the tool I have learned. Maybe I will jump back into the Get Rich or Die trying and start posting again. I was in there before but stopped because I ruined my graph because of tilt.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Noname81,

The funny thing is that I didn't actually have to do anything. When I read the section about the 10 things people do when they tilt, I did 7 all the time and the other 3 most of the time.

When I saw that other successful players had to go through the same, I knew Jared was right. It was almost as if he had gone inside my head and written that section especially for me.

All of a sudden, I had belief. I may not be able to totally eradicate tilt, but I can certainly control it. I now accept variance more readily which means I also accept suckouts, badbeats and coolers as an occupational hazard of playing poker.

Btw, we would love to see you back in Get Rich or Die Tryin'. :f_biggrin:

Cheers :s_drink:

Laz
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Gold
      For me it is kind of strange. If I know I was way ahead in the hand and was suck out on I'm OK with that. The math doesn't lie. Replay that situation over and over again and It will be profitable in the long run. My problem is when my c bet are raised, I am check raised,basically aggression. I feel like I am being pushed around. I get this same feeling when I I am driving and someone is following me extremely close.I feel like there trying to push me around. When I m driving I will slam on my brakes. This is my way of pushing back. At the poker table I will 3 bet 4 bet hand with no strength. This is my way of pushing back. It is very dysfunctional. If I could just get to the root of this issue I could move on with my poker game.
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      I would suggest opening a ticket with customer support team.
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Gold
      Custom support can help me with my tilt problem:P

Originally posted by svonja
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Noname81
      Custom support can help me with my tilt problem:P

Originally posted by svonja
      I wish. If that was the case I would have asked them for help years ago. :f_p:
    • Post removed