The best deal on William Hill in May - 30% additional rakeback

• Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

We've teamed up with William Hill to provide you with the best offer on the market. From May 1st onwards you can benefit from our exclusive reload bonus, which is equal to 30% additional rakeback, and all you need to do is make a single deposit between May 01 - May 31. Your account must be tracked by PokerStrategy.com.

By combining:

- the regular William Hill VIP system (up to 27%)
      - and our exclusive Top100 promotion (up to 25%)

= you can get up to 80% in return. This is based on the weighted contributed rake method - no hidden formulas involved.

Get to know more: Exclusive reload bonus at William Hill to return in May

Good luck! :)
  • 4 replies
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      I have a deal the same as this and it doesn't seem to be 27-30% at all. Like to get a €10 points to cash from the shop, you need to get 1000 WH points but you only get 10 points for every €1 in rake

So €10 in rake = 100 points
      €100 in rake = 1000 points and then you can get €10 in cash for that

I know the higher up the status you go it will improve but i feel it's rubbish
    • Miroslav70
      Miroslav70
      Bronze
      nice,nice
    • Elendil0
      Elendil0
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingreigns
      I have a deal the same as this and it doesn't seem to be 27-30% at all. Like to get a €10 points to cash from the shop, you need to get 1000 WH points but you only get 10 points for every €1 in rake

So €10 in rake = 100 points
      €100 in rake = 1000 points and then you can get €10 in cash for that

I know the higher up the status you go it will improve but i feel it's rubbish
      Why don't you trust 'Marta, headadmin'. Can't you see how cute luying on bed selfie she has as her Profile's picture.

If Marta headadmin says it is 80% it is 80%, surely. You keep your math and your numbers, to yourself.

Marta math>>your math
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      This promotion is no longer valid.