This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

my blog ^_^

• scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      Hello everyone.
      After 3 years of being working and studying i am back to poker (whily studying) :s_biggrin:
      Well, i guess i have some br on poker stars, let's see. Annnddd... i need to install hm and upgrade it to hm2 (i ve heard it worth it, doesn't is? )
      Wish me best of luck guys :s_drink:
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello scandinaff

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Nice that you started a blog already :f_thumbsup:
      If you want to show picture in the future you should be at least a bronze member. The easiest way to be one is to use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

I newer used HM1, but HM don’t get supported any more and I’m happy with HM2. I think it’s a good idea to upgrade it, but is also possible to try HM2 before you upgrade it for 30 days. If you don’t like it you can spend money to Pokertracker 4 after you used the trail version of this as well.
      I think enough possibilities to use a good tracker software.

What kind of games your normal play? (SNG’s, tournaments and/or cash games)

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have some questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      Well, i have installed hm2 and as i see it has so many features now... just amazing number of points to analyse.. !
      Well done :)
      Annddd... thank you SDK1987 for warm welcoming :) I have played mtt and cash, but mainly cash.
      Now i wanna focus on mtt. Today i played (after all installations and researching the hm2) 5 tournaments. Totally +12$ :) i'm okay with that coz i need to start from 1-3 $ b-i mtt according to my poor br :s_biggrin:
      ---
      I think: mtt 1-3$ without rebuys and preferably not more than 5k+ players to avoid huge dispersion with my tiny bankroll ^_^
      Cheers, guys :s_drink:
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      holy shit... now i remembered what is poker
      my AA<47s push preflop.. out 54 of 500+ grrr :f_drink: but itm :D
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Ouch of the bad beat :f_frown:
      Maybe it’s a good idea to check the MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread
      You can find a lot of useful information for a MTT-player that just started.

Good luck with beating th micro stakes MTT’s :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      Ahhh, thanks for the link :s_thumbsup:
      Well, it is not so crazy with bad beats... it happened once out of 15 mtt, the rest are my mistakes and thanks God i see them :) it is easier to correct them :s_evil:
      My main problem is pre-babble phase :) i would be really glad someone share any books/links/topics on this theme (8/9max/ regular speed/ micro stakes/) :s_pleased:
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      f*ck.... 12 out of 400+ :( stupid move = no money.... just wasted some 4 hours... :(
      ok. one more left. about 250+ left out of 1,2k+ and i'm somewhere 50th.

ps. ahhh. not yet :) my tt < Q6o :D he got full house :) but i'm still 105th :D
      funny night and i have busy morning... who will pay me for wasted night? or at least will make some coffee :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If I get paid for wasting my time I would be millionaire most likely :f_tongue:
      Hopefully next time you win again.