my blog ^_^

• scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      Hello everyone.
      After 3 years of being working and studying i am back to poker (whily studying) :s_biggrin:
      Well, i guess i have some br on poker stars, let's see. Annnddd... i need to install hm and upgrade it to hm2 (i ve heard it worth it, doesn't is? )
      Wish me best of luck guys :s_drink:
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello scandinaff

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Nice that you started a blog already :f_thumbsup:
      If you want to show picture in the future you should be at least a bronze member. The easiest way to be one is to use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

I newer used HM1, but HM don’t get supported any more and I’m happy with HM2. I think it’s a good idea to upgrade it, but is also possible to try HM2 before you upgrade it for 30 days. If you don’t like it you can spend money to Pokertracker 4 after you used the trail version of this as well.
      I think enough possibilities to use a good tracker software.

What kind of games your normal play? (SNG’s, tournaments and/or cash games)

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have some questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      Well, i have installed hm2 and as i see it has so many features now... just amazing number of points to analyse.. !
      Well done :)
      Annddd... thank you SDK1987 for warm welcoming :) I have played mtt and cash, but mainly cash.
      Now i wanna focus on mtt. Today i played (after all installations and researching the hm2) 5 tournaments. Totally +12$ :) i'm okay with that coz i need to start from 1-3 $ b-i mtt according to my poor br :s_biggrin:
      ---
      I think: mtt 1-3$ without rebuys and preferably not more than 5k+ players to avoid huge dispersion with my tiny bankroll ^_^
      Cheers, guys :s_drink:
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      holy shit... now i remembered what is poker
      my AA<47s push preflop.. out 54 of 500+ grrr :f_drink: but itm :D
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Ouch of the bad beat :f_frown:
      Maybe it’s a good idea to check the MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread
      You can find a lot of useful information for a MTT-player that just started.

Good luck with beating th micro stakes MTT’s :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      Ahhh, thanks for the link :s_thumbsup:
      Well, it is not so crazy with bad beats... it happened once out of 15 mtt, the rest are my mistakes and thanks God i see them :) it is easier to correct them :s_evil:
      My main problem is pre-babble phase :) i would be really glad someone share any books/links/topics on this theme (8/9max/ regular speed/ micro stakes/) :s_pleased:
    • scandinaff
      scandinaff
      Basic
      f*ck.... 12 out of 400+ :( stupid move = no money.... just wasted some 4 hours... :(
      ok. one more left. about 250+ left out of 1,2k+ and i'm somewhere 50th.

ps. ahhh. not yet :) my tt < Q6o :D he got full house :) but i'm still 105th :D
      funny night and i have busy morning... who will pay me for wasted night? or at least will make some coffee :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If I get paid for wasting my time I would be millionaire most likely :f_tongue:
      Hopefully next time you win again.