Get a weekly unlimited rakeback bonus at Titan Poker!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Titan Poker is bringing you an exclusive promotion called "Rakeback Unlimited", which gives you the chance to boost your bankroll every week with an unlimited cash bonus!

Starting May 01, simply play your favourite games at Titan Poker as normal and you'll receive a cash sum at the end of every week at a rate of $1 for every 100 Titan Points you've generated.

How does it work?

Opt-in to the Rakeback Unlimited promotion via the Cashier
      • Sit at your favourite games and earn as many Titan Points as you can
      • You won't earn Club Points any longer, but can continue to enjoy all the latest Titan Poker promotions
      • Receive 20% rakeback issued to your account every week ($1 for every 100 Titan Points)

How do I opt-in?

• Open the Titan Poker software and log in
      • Click on the 'Cashier' button at the bottom right corner of the lobby and then on the 'Promo Code' tab
      • Enter the promo code 'RBWEEKLY' (see image below)
      • Start enjoying your weekly bankroll boost

Titan Poker's terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Titan Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 4 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      at first look this looks like a change to worse, atleast for players grinding at lower limits..
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by rompas
      at first look this looks like a change to worse, atleast for players grinding at lower limits..
      Opposite. Is better for players grinding lower limits since its flat 20% regardless of how much you grind. So if you rake lets say only 50$ a month you were never going to receive 10$ before. less than that! For high traffic players they have way more than that so they will not opt in for this. 20% is good for most. Also .... befair has 35% so i dont know whats wrong with titan!
    • DavidR17
      DavidR17
      Bronze
      if i use this bonus i will not get coins for titan treasures any more ?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi David,

As i understand it you will still get coins for completing achievements :f_thumbsup: but you will not get club points anymore.

hope this is to help for you

Regards /Rompas