This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rise and Grind, the quest of volume.

• foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      'Skill is only developed, by hours and hours of beating on on your craft.'

I want to be a brilliant poker player, not a rich one or a famous one, just a very good one.

I am going to play a total of 50 hours a week MINIMUM for the next 3 months.
      and I'm going to start by putting in a 100 hours stint over the next 9 days.

My goal is to go from a 3bb nl5 player after my first 10k hands, to a 5bb/100 50NL player, able to grind out a meager existence within 2 months.

I'm looking for a decent coach and am interested in coaching for profit deals or staking deals.
      but obviously see my work ethic and grind first.

I Will be updating this thread at the end of every single day.
  • 7 replies
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Update 1:
      Great session at the tables, played 4 hours and managed to crush the tables, i think i am going to get some coaching very soon and also maybe buy no bull**** 6 max course, watching gordons videos he seems like a very legit guy.
      also working through confidant91's course and hoping to put in some sick volume so he will give me a chance to have my play reviewed at the end of the course.
      Here are my graphs.

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Nice that you started a blog :f_thumbsup:
      It looks like the start is promising :appl:

I wish you all the best with crushing the micro stakes :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      2nd day, got crushed and played very poorly, i think i made some super terrible hero calls, some super terrible all ins pre vs looser opponents.

Today i am starting my grind challenge, 100 hours in 9 days,(at the tables) with 2 hours study also.
      yesterdays graph is below.
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      hoooly shit, we got our hours in yesterday, but was it an awful day, ugly graph incoming.
      Strangely i felt like i played the best towards the end of the day, watching a couple more videos on 3betting and isolation raising this morning, before getting to the grind.
      thinking about changing my schedule to 4 hours of study and 9 hours of play, because i thinkits probably important to learn more at the start of your journey, and once you have base understanding you are able to learn more by practice.
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Good day, yesterday, made back most of the money we lost in the last 2 days, back to a winning player, and with the help of our bonus and some promotions from titan, we are back to positive overall.
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Another down day but were chill with it, very disapointed in myself because i didn't play enough, going to have to pull 15 hours at the tables for a couple days to get to my target which i will do

see graph below
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Another day without volume, it stops today, expect to see some sick sick hours from here on out.