Rise and Grind, the quest of volume.

• foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      'Skill is only developed, by hours and hours of beating on on your craft.'

I want to be a brilliant poker player, not a rich one or a famous one, just a very good one.

I am going to play a total of 50 hours a week MINIMUM for the next 3 months.
      and I'm going to start by putting in a 100 hours stint over the next 9 days.

My goal is to go from a 3bb nl5 player after my first 10k hands, to a 5bb/100 50NL player, able to grind out a meager existence within 2 months.

I'm looking for a decent coach and am interested in coaching for profit deals or staking deals.
      but obviously see my work ethic and grind first.

I Will be updating this thread at the end of every single day.
  • 7 replies
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Update 1:
      Great session at the tables, played 4 hours and managed to crush the tables, i think i am going to get some coaching very soon and also maybe buy no bull**** 6 max course, watching gordons videos he seems like a very legit guy.
      also working through confidant91's course and hoping to put in some sick volume so he will give me a chance to have my play reviewed at the end of the course.
      Here are my graphs.

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Nice that you started a blog :f_thumbsup:
      It looks like the start is promising :appl:

I wish you all the best with crushing the micro stakes :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      2nd day, got crushed and played very poorly, i think i made some super terrible hero calls, some super terrible all ins pre vs looser opponents.

Today i am starting my grind challenge, 100 hours in 9 days,(at the tables) with 2 hours study also.
      yesterdays graph is below.
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      hoooly shit, we got our hours in yesterday, but was it an awful day, ugly graph incoming.
      Strangely i felt like i played the best towards the end of the day, watching a couple more videos on 3betting and isolation raising this morning, before getting to the grind.
      thinking about changing my schedule to 4 hours of study and 9 hours of play, because i thinkits probably important to learn more at the start of your journey, and once you have base understanding you are able to learn more by practice.
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Good day, yesterday, made back most of the money we lost in the last 2 days, back to a winning player, and with the help of our bonus and some promotions from titan, we are back to positive overall.
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Another down day but were chill with it, very disapointed in myself because i didn't play enough, going to have to pull 15 hours at the tables for a couple days to get to my target which i will do

see graph below
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Another day without volume, it stops today, expect to see some sick sick hours from here on out.