This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hu stats

• 4 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      I'd just say the PFR seems too low. You gotta exploit any edge you get, even before the flop. :)

About the others, I don't have a clue (probably calldown looser). ;)
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      err wat

If this is you I suggest you quit HU immediately since you've had your upswing for some time.

I play 73/54 with 41.7 WTS and 51.4 W$SD.

When you have 71W$SD it's just a sick run, even 55 will be almost impossible to get over a big sample if you don't run very hot and don't fold all the time.

You should open like 80-90% of the buttons against a standard opponent, so your PFR is just completely wrong?
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Yea obviously those are not my stats :) i was playing a guy that was completly passive, 1.4 % PFR and he was driving me mad i mean look at his VPIP its over 80 and he won more then 70% of the hands he went to showdown i felt like i was hitting a brick wall and he destroyed me pretty much :(

I was just wondering should i adjust my raising range agaisnt such a passive opponent since his AF was 0.67 over 140 hands abd maybe just call the non showdown hands like T3s in position and see a cheap flop and raise anything with SD value.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi gape0000,

I have no clue about HU but I would keep betting. Find smart folds against his raises and give up you weaker hands.

You should work with the "fold to bet at street x". If he folds a lot directly on the flop then give up on the turn with a bad hand. If he has a low flop value but a high turn then bet nearl any turn again.

Try finding out what he bets if you check. You can gain a lot value by that.

And don't let the variance influence your game. Keep playing against him. His upswing should end soon. :D