Your money transfer was declined. (Winner)

• prd94
      Hi prd94, Unfortunately your Winner Poker account is not eligible for receiving our free starting capital offer. We can't do anything about this situation.
      You can of course, still claim your free poker money by registering at another of our poker rooms

Hello, im new and tried to get the free 10$ at Winner Poker. I entered the "PSFREE10" and i got declined?

However my friend used "PS40" or something and got his. What's the problem ?
  • 1 reply
    • TinoLaan
      Hi prd94,

Welcome to!

It looks like the transfer of your free money failed because you used the wrong download guide and/or bonus code when you created your Winner Poker account. So your account is linked to correctly, but it won't be possible to get the free money. As mentioned in the email you got from us, there's sadly nothing we can do to change this...

You could still get the money on a different poker room though, if you're still interested in this. Here's a list of available poker rooms for you:

Free poker money

Also, since your Winner Poker account is tracked, you could make your own deposit and start earning StrategyPoints that way.

Hopefully this has helped! If you have any other questions, please just ask :)