This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Video problems

• thepajaro
      thepajaro
      Bronze
      Hi, I am re-starting again with poker after a pause of 4 years... I have begun by reading the basics of NL BSS and now I wanted to watch some videos... My status is bronze. And my problem is that I can play global videos and bronze videos but in a few minutes I loose the audio and some minutes later the video frozes. Is there a problem with my account? do I need to take any action? or it's my laptop? though I try to watch youtube videos and I don't have any problem. It seems to be something in this site
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by thepajaro
      Hi, I am re-starting again with poker after a pause of 4 years...

And my problem is that I can play global videos and bronze videos but in a few minutes I loose the audio and some minutes later the video frozes.
      Hi, thepajaro,
      Welcome back!

I will bring this problem to the people in charge.

If you can point out a specific video, then I can check it.

Some troubleshooting things you might try:
      :diamond:   Try a different browser.
      :diamond:   Clear your browser's cache
      :diamond:   Try a different video from a different source
      :diamond:   Restart your internet connection
      :diamond:   Check your internet speed. I use speedtest.net The site itself is safe, but only click "Begin Test" in the green oval.

Those are in no particular order.

Best of luck,
      VS,