This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The poker life...

• SnapScuS
      SnapScuS
      Bronze
      Hello! I am SnapS, I'm 28 and I'm from Romania. This is my first blog ever of any kind.... :f_biggrin: so I hope I'm doing OK.

I have been a winning poker player since I joined PokerStrategy in 2008, I have alot of my knowledge from this website. I made my money from the starting capital on Full Tilt Poker, but played on other sites too and live, I even had an underground poker club (a story for another time). I am still making a living from poker right now at low stakes. The average payment for a normal job in Romania is 300$ - 400$ and I can make that easily.

I only have one problem: I can make alot more than 400$/month and each time get a big payday or make alot more in a month i tend to loose interest and stop playing for a preaty long time. I hope that using this blog I will have the motivation to play constantly.

My bankroll: 1000$
      My goal: 5000$
      Timeframe: 3 Months starting May 4

I will be playing tournaments (100 - 500 players) and have a bankroll management of 100 average buyins, but i usually withdrow some money monthly so i will add that in the updates.

First month done!
      Total tournamets played: 334
      Profit: 539$

Not a great result imo. I probably could have played a little more to around 400 tournaments but i had to make some visits this month to meet some family and friends. My profit is a little bit low imo, but i was down around 500$ at one point and climbed back up to 539$ so that tourned out ok. I didn't played best poker i could have, probably around 80% - 85% of my ability.
      I should be able to play more this month because i have nothing planed that stays in my way. I am thinking of going back to gym especially for stamina and smoke less till i eventually quit.
  • 4 replies