DeuceHigh21

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Name ring a bell anyone?

Super Tight, Hardcore NL25 Shortstack Grinder!

If you remember him from back when you played NL25, yes he is still there! Yes. After x months he is still grinding insane numbers of tables on NL25, I was surprised to find this out too ;)

Do you think he's too tight to be a winning player or just doesn't know that there a limits higher than NL25?
  • 8 replies
    • koaesica
      koaesica
      Bronze
      I'm playing NL25 at the moment, and he's here. And he's playing alot.
    • Mr6ixty
      Mr6ixty
      Bronze
      Yeah, I'm playing there right now and he's on my table, he's there pretty much all the time playing shortstack on about 10 tables. Damn those shorties get under my skin. To be honest though he seems to play pretty loose compared to other short stacks, I'm pretty sure I've seem him shove with some questionable hands. I've only been playing at partypoker for a few days now but it seems that the .1/.25 limit has a lot of regulars, everytime I sit down on a table I seem to recognise half the usernames. Out of interest what usernames do you guys use on party?
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      DeuceHigh most have gotten looser in the last couple of months then.

Yeah, Theres many regulars on party. Several of the regulars are lovely fish too.

As for my username that would be telling ;) Suffice to say that i'm one of those irritating shorties too, preferably at higher limits than NL25 though :D Makes me wonder If anyone has been able to guess who I am though....
    • bosi74
      bosi74
      Bronze

As for my username that would be telling ;) Suffice to say that i'm one of those irritating shorties too, preferably at higher limits than NL25 though :D Makes me wonder If anyone has been able to guess who I am though....

something like this : xxxxx_xxx :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      guess mine :D
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      LOOL. I grind SSS NL20/25 for half year now at different sites ;) I also got loser(but i was to tight at start lmao). Is just scare money in my eyes. I mean i played half a hour NL200 :D Lost 100$ and never tried it again :D

Actually with rake back playing 10 tables NL25 hourly winrate exceed 4€ ;) Is not really so hard to make money with poker but boring knowing that program could play for you and you would just sit and relax and spend money. Good think is that if everyone could use bot noone would actually win than :D

I overcomplicated :D Enjoy ;)
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      i see him a lot as i'm playing at same limits as he is right now...

if the tables are full, i just play speed tables at NL10..

he is still very tight though as far as i can see...

Limit VP$IP PFR W$WSF WTSD W$SD AF AFq 3Bet Fold 3B Att To Steal Fold BB to Steal Fold SB to Steal
      $0.25 NL 6.53 6.41 52.63 26.32 80 52.94 2.74 92.31 21.33 94.12 100

these are his stats based on the number of times i am with him in the tables...
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      ...or just doesn't know that there a limits higher than NL25?
      Luv this part :D